PDA

View Full Version : Joining Huawei as permanent employed is good?

soodlhor
2011-07-28, 08:19 PM
Right now i'm working for Huawei as a consultant, Project ask about joining with them from China position.

Do you know approximately about salary and allowance(xxx per day) of Huawei permanent staff(in USD)?

berry001
2011-07-31, 08:54 PM
It depends on your choice.

revolution
2011-07-31, 10:43 PM
HI
It is better to keep working as consultant . You will get more money and less responsability .

If You got good offer You can join

Best regards

SCHERIFFHELMY
2011-08-01, 12:02 AM
Hi
I dont advise to treat chinese
So hard and bad

Lesmana
2011-08-02, 06:34 AM
What is the difference in Huawei jobs in between the positions of
Contractual and permanent job?

Doe Permanent employe get more facilities ? or else ?

rejreyes
2011-08-02, 07:07 AM
Working as a permanent employee of Huawei in your home country will only result in a local rate. BUT, working as a permanent employee of Huawei in their global services, meaning you'll have to go wherever Huawei needs your technical support and expertise, is a fruitful one as Huawei gives higher salary and better benefits as compared to those hired on a contractual basis only in consultancy level. ;)

ismailwow
2011-08-07, 01:44 PM
Working in Huawei make me crazy, the good person sometimes only get basic salary in the main office, but the lower grade sometimes get better total income from huawei because work on other city, although his capability is not good enough.. sometimes working in huawei we work too hard and forget that we have to live our private life as well

chacho.morales
2011-08-07, 01:56 PM
if you are single and dont have family, and you want to forget you have a personal life, you are good for Huawei, as 3 party or Staff........

chacho.morales
2011-08-07, 01:57 PM
and also if better to work as staff outside of your city, but remember, bye bye your personal life......

gprastomo
2011-08-07, 04:01 PM
Hi,

I think it ll be depends on your goal.
As you know that huawe is rising star now, i believe, it will be market leader for telecommunication in the future.
As permanent, it will be easier for you to get higher degree of expertise since you will be easier of getting product documentation.
But in terms of money and workload, will be very bad.

rffreeconsult
2011-08-07, 04:15 PM
If you know the idiom "Chinese sweatshop", then it will be up to you to interpret it. And remember Huawei has its origin from the Chinese Army and was founded by a former Chinese officer from the Corps of Engineers (Signal & Communications)...I believe although unofficially, the Huawei plant used to be the military compound making the communications equipment and gears for the PLA (People Liberation Army. a.k.a Chinese Army)...Therefore, since you already work as a consultant, it will be up to you to interpret and make your calls !!! It may be good or not but the omens seems not to be sanguine !!!

engaom
2011-08-12, 09:21 PM
Man keep yourself as a consultant is the best choice, and when you decide to have some kind of stability you start look for permanent position in order to move to the management,.....,CEO path. Good luck :loveliness: