PDA

View Full Version : Question IMSI Trace Huawei LMT

zeezzoo
2011-07-28, 01:16 AM
hi freinds ,
i have a question regarding the IMSI trace .
is there any restriction for imsi trace (something like MS to MS call) . because i am not able to do imsi trace (using imsi or msisdn or tmsi) .

please help .......

_lisi4king
2011-07-28, 01:40 AM
hi freinds ,
i have a question regarding the IMSI trace .
is there any restriction for imsi trace (something like MS to MS call) . because i am not able to do imsi trace (using imsi or msisdn or tmsi) .

please help .......

In LMT? I've never had any problem? Can you explain which kind of problem do you have? ;)

Or you speeck about 2G? But i done it before. Was ok. Only one restriction, you have to choose BSC to which MS belongs. We have to know it exactly.

zeezzoo
2011-07-29, 12:21 AM
In LMT? I've never had any problem? Can you explain which kind of problem do you have? ;)

Or you speeck about 2G? But i done it before. Was ok. Only one restriction, you have to choose BSC to which MS belongs. We have to know it exactly.

yes friend i'm aware of trace limitation where you have to choose the serving BSC .

but the problem i'm having is when doing a trace for MS ==> PSTN call . I'm not able to do a trace in this case (i tried msisdn & imsi) . did you try that ?

_lisi4king
2011-07-29, 12:34 AM
yes friend i'm aware of trace limitation where you have to choose the serving BSC .

but the problem i'm having is when doing a trace for MS ==> PSTN call . I'm not able to do a trace in this case (i tried msisdn & imsi) . did you try that ?

No i didn't. Only MS->MS. But it should be, i don't know what the problem can be :confused:

duochon
2011-08-06, 04:45 PM
I think you should repair your explorer software or install new version and java

dodotiro
2011-08-17, 03:47 PM
or maybe there is a licence limitation or block, so that you can't use this features.
i've been experience this before. :)

zeezzoo
2011-08-18, 08:34 AM
Finally i did it .

if you want to trace the A number , you have to use MSISDN trace & use B number on the tracer (it can be sim number or pstn) .

if you want to trace the b number , you have to use MSISDN trace & use A number on the tracer .