PDA

View Full Version : Huawei counters for detected set

boring
2011-07-26, 07:54 PM
Hi experts,

do you know what performance counters Huawei is using to track measurement reports and radio link additions which belong to the detected set. Feature activation through the following switches:

DETSET_ADD_TO_ACTSET_SWITCH
DETSET_ RPRT_SWITCH

br

adewijaya
2011-07-26, 11:11 PM
Hi experts,

do you know what performance counters Huawei is using to track measurement reports and radio link additions which belong to the detected set. Feature activation through the following switches:

DETSET_ADD_TO_ACTSET_SWITCH
DETSET_ RPRT_SWITCH

br

this counters may be that you need for :

boring
2011-07-26, 11:30 PM
this counters may be that you need for :

thanks for the reply.but it does not help
i know these counters which count every SHO event. i am interested whenever a detected cell is involved

adewijaya
2011-07-26, 11:34 PM
read this fuction of feature :

Detect setadd to activeset switch : When it is checked (ACTIVE), the cells in Detected Set can be added to Active Set when RNC receives their valid event reports. The cells in the detected set allowed to be added to the active set must be theneighboring intra-frequency cells of a cell in the active set

so its related to SHO ;)

boring
2011-07-26, 11:47 PM
Yeap i have spent quite sometime with documentation and i know how the feature basically works. i am fine with this. just need to find out how often such events occur (hence the counter).

you see the VS.SHO.RLadd counter is incremented regardless if the target cell belongs to the monitored or to the detected set

so basically i would like to know if huawei has a counter like (e.g.) VS.SHO.RLadd.detect which will be pegged only if the target cell comes from the detected set

(E******* has such counters tracking detected set events which are very handy...)

agenov
2011-07-27, 03:02 PM
Yeap i have spent quite sometime with documentation and i know how the feature basically works. i am fine with this. just need to find out how often such events occur (hence the counter).

you see the VS.SHO.RLadd counter is incremented regardless if the target cell belongs to the monitored or to the detected set

so basically i would like to know if huawei has a counter like (e.g.) VS.SHO.RLadd.detect which will be pegged only if the target cell comes from the detected set

(E******* has such counters tracking detected set events which are very handy...)

No such specific counters. The only way is from standart Soft HO counters.

BR

boring
2011-07-27, 03:45 PM
No such specific counters. The only way is from standart Soft HO counters.

BR

good. many thanks foir the response!

br

adewijaya
2011-07-27, 07:07 PM
its very easy, just take a look for previous standard SHO that i state before, any increasing for counter can express this, why still asking? ;)