PDA

View Full Version : Question Atoll LTE parameter RSRP

s.sunilpal123
2011-07-25, 01:05 PM
Hello experts...

IN Atoll LTE module, in the predictions - EFFECTIVE SIGNAL ANALYSIS, we have two predictions by the name of
1) Best RSRP(RS-EPRE) signal level DL &
2) Best Reference signal level DL.

What is the difference between these two? And if RSRP KPI is to be analysed, which prediction should be considered?

Thanks in advance! Rep n thnx assured!!

labviewlover
2011-09-16, 09:13 PM
Hello experts...

IN Atoll LTE module, in the predictions - EFFECTIVE SIGNAL ANALYSIS, we have two predictions by the name of

What is the difference between these two? And if RSRP KPI is to be analysed, which prediction should be considered?

thanks for ur question, hope this will help u:

: The RSRP in (dBm), average Reference Signal Received Power per Subcarrier, at the user location in the down-link. this is the power per 1 resource element i.e. the power per the smallest resource unit allocated to the user after RECEPTION not at the cell!

AND for Best Reference signal level DL, this is the best power (RS power) received from the best server..i.e. the strongest RS level (intuitively from the best serving cell)

regarding the KPI, sorry friend...no idea:)

regards

pl_ev_7
2011-09-19, 10:53 PM
Hi,

As our friend already answered you, which value is measuring what, I'll just add that for RSRP evaluation you'll need to use Effective Signal Analysis (DL)->Best RSRP (RS EPRE) Level (DL) (dBm)

I hope it helps. Anyway take care as the difference between Best Reference signal and Best RSRP(RS-EPRE) signal level DL is quite big, and constant depending of the bandwidth you are using (ie 20dB for 10MHz band)

Hello experts...