PDA

View Full Version : Pathloss 5 XPIC Channel Assignment??

normane
2011-07-24, 07:33 PM
Dear Colleagues,

I facing problem to establish interference analysis for XPIC network in pahtloss 5,..:confused:.

As for the PL4, for every channel both V and H must be assigned in order to see the interference affection value in the output report, and to export these degradations to the PL4 (network ->workwheet module) file files aftre traitement, so its was acceptable,

But the Pathloss5 is accepting this procedure:

Problem-1: the output report is not mentioning the second channel.
Problem-2: the network module is not exporting the threshold degradation to the transmission analysis Module!!

the mention "Enable corss polarized co-channel operation" is already done.

Thank you for your advice,

Norma

thang271
2011-07-25, 03:47 PM
I have got that situation, but no way to solve.

normane
2011-07-25, 04:22 PM
Dear Thang,

Thank you so much for your replay,

So far, this limitation is related to release June and earlier, I am wondering about release July, but I think it will be the same, this is PATHLOSS Programm designer thinking way:confused:.

My understanding is as below:

for Interference Threshould degradation calculation mater we have to use dual link per hop (i.e Verti Pol & Horz Pol).

export the TD for each than consider the worst case of them after enbaling the ""Enable corss polarized co-channel operation" option.

Am I correct, Plz advice:(

Thx
norma

amrane
2011-07-26, 04:54 PM
Dear All,

regarding the below remarks highlighted by normane, is it limitation of pahtloss 5 front off the old version:confused:, otherwise what is the idea behind, really I am looking for Mr Pathloss intention to do this modification:p

looking for the forum feedback

BR