PDA

View Full Version : Original Huawei Tools

Shakeel_15
2011-07-23, 07:01 PM
Hi,

Can anybody help me to define the purpose of each tool?

1. CME Desktop
2. PRF Tool
3. MRI Tool
4. M2000

BR

RF engineer
2011-07-23, 09:21 PM
Hi,

Can anybody help me to define the purpose of each tool?

1. CME Desktop
2. PRF Tool
3. MRI Tool
4. M2000

BR

1-CME for Network confgiuration.
2-M2000 to have network Performance and monitor.

For last two one sorry i don not have information.

BR

bdjumanazar
2011-07-24, 12:07 AM
Please, upload CME tool with lisence for GSM and WCDMA.

jorrgivarius
2011-07-24, 12:36 AM
Can someone share M2000?

Thanks in advance.

jimjim
2011-07-24, 01:07 AM
Hello there,

M2000 is an element managment system, not a tool. It usually comes when you buy Huawei network elements.

For the tool PRF, I have not heard of such a tool, but Huawei has another tool called PRS (Performance Reporting System), it is a multivendor tool which can upload data from different vendors' platforms and helps in generating reports, it also includes a bunch of utilities to facilitate work.

:)
Regards,

_lisi4king
2011-07-24, 01:29 AM
Can someone share M2000?

Thanks in advance.

If you have M2000 server you must have M2000 like software. If not, how are you going to use it?

As for me, looks suspicious, people who ask to share M2000, CME, LMT and ect. :rolleyes:

agenov
2011-07-24, 03:55 PM
Hello there,

M2000 is an element managment system, not a tool. It usually comes when you buy Huawei network elements.

For the tool PRF, I have not heard of such a tool, but Huawei has another tool called PRS (Performance Reporting System), it is a multivendor tool which can upload data from different vendors' platforms and helps in generating reports, it also includes a bunch of utilities to facilitate work.

Regards,

Do you have some manual for PRS?

BR
Alex

Shakeel_15
2011-07-25, 10:27 PM
Could anybody tell me about MRI tool?

BR

jimjim
2011-07-27, 06:02 AM
Do you have some manual for PRS?

BR
Alex

Hello there,

Some time ago I posted a document that explains about PRS. I do not have any for the time being. However I will do a little research.

Regards,

jimjim
2011-07-27, 06:09 AM
Could anybody tell me about MRI tool?

BR

Hello there,

MRI is a tool used for ******** equipments, if we are talking about the same subject. As far as I know it was used few years ago by planning and optimization teams. Nowadays engineers who work with ******** equipments use CTP (Call Trace products).

I think I need to unpack my old, old archives to get hard copy about MRI. If you have ******** equipments support engineers should be able to give you such document.

Regards,

Shakeel_15
2011-07-27, 06:30 PM
Hi,

Could you please tell me which tools of Huawei we can use offline means
tools like that we can use in our personal PCs?means no Omc connectivity required?

BR

Hello there,

Some time ago I posted a document that explains about PRS. I do not have any for the time being. However I will do a little research.

Regards,

zeezzoo
2011-07-27, 11:37 PM
Hi,

tools like that we can use in our personal PCs?means no Omc connectivity required?

BR

only the CME which is used to read huawei parameters .

_lisi4king
2011-07-28, 12:58 AM
Originally Posted by Shakeel_15
Hi,

BR

only the CME which is used to read huawei parameters .

But in any case you must have connection to Network Elements. For offline you can use Excel or Access :D

jimjim
2011-07-28, 05:05 AM
Hello there,

Search for this tool "MMLs2MDB_v1.18" here. This tool read the information in a RAN dump and organizes them in a lovely manner.

If you do not have CME, this tool could be handy to get into specific data quickly.

Regards,