PDA

View Full Version : Question Retransmission Rate R99

_lisi4king
2011-07-22, 05:37 PM
Hello, Experts!

Can you help me?

I have a problem with increasing of Retransmission Rate R99 after DRA_HSDPA_STATE_TRANS_SWITCH:OFF -> ON.

Formula: Retransmission Rate R99 = VS_AM_RLC_Rtx_R99Trf_PDU/(VS_AM_RLC_Rtx_R99Trf_PDU+VS_RLC_AM_Tx_R99Trf_PDU)

From this formula i see that number of VS.AM.RLC.Rtx.R99Trf.PDU has increased.

Question is: Why VS_RLC_AM_Tx_R99Trf_PDU has the same value, when VS.AM.RLC.Rtx.R99Trf.PDU has increased in 4 times? :confused:

_lisi4king
2011-07-24, 01:34 AM
Nobody can help.

But ok, may somemoby who has DRA_HSDPA_STATE_TRANS_SWITCH:OFF -> ON can share Retrasmission Rate? It can be average value, no need exactly. It will take from you to calculate for one RNC no more than 10 min.

Thanks for help! ;)

_lisi4king
2011-07-31, 06:27 PM
Ok, another question regarding this problem. :cool:

Does anybody know HS -> FACH, FACH -> HS performs directly or HS -> DCH -> FACH and FACH -> DCH -> HS ?

agenov
2011-07-31, 06:32 PM
Ok, another question regarding this problem. :cool:

Does anybody know HS -> FACH, FACH -> HS performs directly or HS -> DCH -> FACH and FACH -> DCH -> HS ?

Directly transition however if admission can not pass will try r99.

BR
Alex

_lisi4king
2011-07-31, 06:55 PM
Directly transition however if admission can not pass will try r99.

BR
Alex

But if DRA_HSDPA_STATE_TRANS_SWITCH:OFF -> ON responsible for HS to FACH, wich SWICH responsible for FACH to HS, what do i need to check? Or may be you can tell me the reason, why FACH to HS can't pass directly? :confused:

agenov
2011-08-01, 01:51 AM
But if DRA_HSDPA_STATE_TRANS_SWITCH:OFF -> ON responsible for HS to FACH, wich SWICH responsible for FACH to HS, what do i need to check? Or may be you can tell me the reason, why FACH to HS can't pass directly? :confused:

This switch is for both ways H->F and vice versus. One reason to not pass the admission can be lack of HSDPA users for example.

BR

_lisi4king
2011-08-01, 02:37 AM
This switch is for both ways H->F and vice versus. One reason to not pass the admission can be lack of HSDPA users for example.

BR

No we have HS users and i see transitions from HS -> FACH and FACH -> HS. I can not understand why R99 has increased? How R99 connected with transitions from HS -> FACH and FACH -> HS :confused:

agenov
2011-08-01, 02:48 AM
No we have HS users and i see transitions from HS -> FACH and FACH -> HS. I can not understand why R99 has increased? How R99 connected with transitions from HS -> FACH and FACH -> HS :confused:

TO be honest with you it shouldn't but... Try to trace someone IMSI or isolate some cell and get into more details about the issue, could be users with compromise coverage or something. Another way is just to escalate the case to Huawei Local Office.

BR
Alex

_lisi4king
2011-08-01, 03:09 AM
TO be honest with you it shouldn't but... Try to trace someone IMSI or isolate some cell and get into more details about the issue, could be users with compromise coverage or something. Another way is just to escalate the case to Huawei Local Office.

BR
Alex

Alredy escalated. Need to wait. :)