PDA

View Full Version : SBL R22B14 plus alex Library 4.4FP

spatkad
2011-07-21, 01:01 PM
Hi All,

Please if you have Mini-Link SBL R22B14, Share it with us.:'( If you also have this radio software load modules => RAU SWFW 2878 CXP 901 2878 R3E11 plus Alex library for Release 4.4FP, please share.:L I urgently need them.

ramy911us
2011-07-22, 03:50 AM
one question only makes me wonder?,why the obsession with this new Release?,i just don't get it its just another load of BS from Ericsux,that's all,no major performance enhancements,no smoother operation,no extraordinary features,its all just a big joke,thats my opinion only,g.luck with your pursuit.

edmar_tubil
2011-07-22, 04:26 AM
one question only makes me wonder?,why the obsession with this new Release?,i just don't get it its just another load of BS from Ericsux,that's all,no major performance enhancements,no smoother operation,no extraordinary features,its all just a big joke,thats my opinion only,g.luck with your pursuit.

Currently we are running a Back bone replacement here in africa, our clients requirement is for us to provide the latest SBL of this ML TN/LH that we are about to install. Complete all requirements = payment from Clients.
Obvioulsy, this is the reason why some are obsessed with this new release,money.
So, experts,share this thing if you already have.:D:D:D

spatkad
2011-07-22, 05:28 PM

Dear Ramy,

FYI, The new feature in MINI-LINK TN 4.4FP exist for example:

-> Ethernet functionality
=>Provider Bridging
(IEEE 802.1ad-2005)
i.e. Support for VLAN transparency and scalability (ref. Metro Ethernet
Forum)
NPU3 B, NPU3 C and NPU1 C
=> Ethernet Performance Measurements (15min/24 hrs)
New counters and introduction of interval counters to provide improved
Network Performance Monitoring

-> NPU3 C, new small size node processor with the same functionality as
NPU3 B and in addition Synchronous Ethernet over LAN interface, i.e.
supporting
=> Provider Bridging
=> Embedded Ethernet switching and aggregation.
=> TDM cross connect
=> Synchronous Ethernet over LAN interface

-> Updated L2 Ethernet wizard with support for Provider bridging

Please peruse through the release note 4.4FP for more updates. Thanks for your comments and please do not hesitate to share it with us if you have it.:)

spatkad