PDA

View Full Version : TEMS

Yaaqob1982
2011-07-15, 06:34 AM
can any one describe what's TEMS? and if i can use it in my laptop or i need to pay an E******* Mobile.
can i use it in my laptop? which windows support it?
which the equipment to run TEMS?
is it necessary to pay an E******* mobile device? which type

drJaser
2011-07-15, 07:27 AM
maybe you should start with SEARCH function ...
after finishing with reading TEMS description you should ask "advanced" questions..

there is also whole group of threads dedicated only to TEMS products.. starting with reading at the beginning will make you an expert when you get till the last thread.. ;)

BR,
drJ.

knack
2011-08-25, 05:45 AM
can any one describe what's TEMS? and if i can use it in my laptop or i need to pay an E******* Mobile.
can i use it in my laptop? which windows support it?
which the equipment to run TEMS?
is it necessary to pay an E******* mobile device? which type

TEst Measurement System is a product range bought by Ascom from E******* in 2010. I has three major products:
1) TEMS Pocket - one test phone with specific software that can display and record RF data and also run basic tests: calls, FTP tests, ping;
2) TEMS Investigation - drive-test tool using a laptop and several devices (test phones, modems, scanners);
3) TEMS Automatic - automatic test units with several devices inside (phones, modems, scanners) that can be used for benchmarking, automatic drive-test or monitoring in fixed locations.

All TEMS equipment has to be bought from Ascom, excluding modems, scanners, laptops. You can also rent from Livingstone some TEMS tools.