PDA

View Full Version : Rule for Member to Senior Member Upgradation

raghchau
2011-07-11, 04:39 PM
Dear Admin,

I have achieved the criteria to become Senior Member( i.e.,>100 posts,>50 reputation points,& >90 days member), but still my upgradation is pending.

If the rule has been changed, then please publish the new rules.

Kindly help me to understand the rules to become senior member.

GEZA
2011-07-11, 05:41 PM
yes, upgrade from Member to Senior Member has been halted for some reasons, will release new rules soon.

We've got a complaint from one company, we believed that one of senior members has involved in this issue. We need figure out how to chose right users to be senior members to avoid such complaints happen again.

adewijaya
2011-07-11, 06:11 PM
The selection of moderators for this forum also needs to be done strictly and carefully, the moderator should be a wise idea to have and apply the rules impartially. If implementing regulations essentially no strong it did not seem a good moderator.

raghchau
2011-07-11, 07:12 PM
Dear Admin,

You are very right in your objective because this useful knowledge sharing forum should not be in trouble due to any of its member's activity. We can wait for more time to become senior member.

But it is also important that the basic objective of knowledge sharing should not be interrupted in between.

adewijaya
2011-07-11, 08:41 PM
not only you friend, all this member in here have same situation, this is make me big question, we must follow the rules or obeying this rules? in my experience, i just follow the rules but some Admin said this is not follow the rules, further i asking which one is it? They never explaining well. What's a PITY? :confused:

abhye_x
2011-07-12, 01:51 AM
also for all the member should be more appreciate the other contribution or the question from other member and if it possible,quick response will make our friendshp more thight .
and Like what mr adewijaya said to become a moderator there should be a real rules that have to be obey by the mod,in order to keep the forum in a friendship way.
Thanks and regard

thuti
2011-07-12, 12:55 PM
I think you should be patient. You wait some time to administrators can convert you to Senior. I think so! :D. However, you can send message to admin for your request. :Q

Irna
2011-07-12, 03:51 PM
I think you should be patient. You wait some time to administrators can convert you to Senior. I think so! :D. However, you can send message to admin for your request. :Q

i think is for us Thuti, they are not just member now bur Senior Member and VIP Member, We must be more patient :D

indoor
2011-07-19, 05:55 PM
Do you know when the new rules are likely to be released. I have been aiming for senior member status and was a bit disheartened by this news. If I know it's still possible that would make me happier:(

adewijaya
2011-07-19, 06:31 PM
be patient with it ;)

captain_jejemon
2011-07-19, 06:45 PM
be patient we will become senior sooner

Darko
2011-07-19, 09:33 PM
yes, upgrade from Member to Senior Member has been halted for some reasons, will release new rules soon.

We've got a complaint from one company, we believed that one of senior members has involved in this issue. We need figure out how to chose right users to be senior members to avoid such complaints happen again.

Here is my recommendation:

allow to become a senior member only if he/she is a member for more than 2 or 3 years with constant record of activity.

Increase the number of posts required, rep power etc...

Forbid sharing external links in certain non-VIP subgroups.

etc...

MRO3
2011-07-20, 12:51 AM
Here is my recommendation:

allow to become a senior member only if he/she is a member for more than 2 or 3 years with constant record of activity.

Increase the number of posts required, rep power etc...

Forbid sharing external links in certain non-VIP subgroups.

etc...

and this one might be better :

-allow to become a senior member after ten or eleven years with atleast 2000 active topics.

- required posts :1293

:D

venom
2011-07-20, 01:05 AM
and this one might be better :

-allow to become a senior member after ten or eleven years with atleast 2000 active topics.

- required posts :1293

:D

I think senior member should have at least 200 reputation and 250 Posts with the membership of at least 1 yr.

"Senior" word should not be misused. All senior members should contribute in this forum !!

MRO3
2011-07-20, 01:12 AM
I think senior member should have at least 200 reputation and 250 Posts with the membership of at least 1 yr.

"Senior" word should not be misused. All senior members should contribute in this forum !!
most of this opinions are from senior members!
yes u are seniro member and u dont need to be senior again! but for pending members its different .but I dont think the problem is number of posts...

kamy
2011-07-20, 01:29 AM
@ pre_senior members

before the new rules are released and applied, time is for you now..., why not?

kamy

adewijaya
2011-07-20, 01:48 AM
so still using this as Kamy said :

Member to Senior Member
at least 100 posts, and reputation greater than 50,and registered time greater than 90 days; (but still some member not upgraded to be Senior Member, aren't you? let's Kamy tell the rules more ;))

*** Member to Senior Member upgrade will be halted for some reasons, will release new rules soon.
2011-07-11

venom
2011-07-20, 02:29 AM
most of this opinions are from senior members!
yes u are seniro member and u dont need to be senior again! but for pending members its different .but I dont think the problem is number of posts...

It is not about me being a senior member, it is about the contribution. I have seen so many people in here who likes to sit in the forum as a Senior member or probably likes to get an access to "Private Section" but they don't like to contribute. At least credit should be given to the people who are pro-active !!

Irna
2011-07-20, 02:41 AM
just wondering why am i still on Member User? all promotion needed already passed, asking why? Not hope to anything just need clarification until clear and transparency :o

adewijaya
2011-07-20, 03:18 AM
i don't know for this, maybe its called " PATIENT" as KAMY mentioned before :p

venom
2011-07-20, 03:21 AM
just wondering why am i still on Member User? all promotion needed already passed, asking why? Not hope to anything just need clarification until clear and transparency :o

All the upgrades are on hold and new criteria will be published soon !!

adewijaya
2011-07-20, 03:46 AM
hope is always keeping a live, before it done in a new rules make your contributions are greater then before, we will support all members in here ;)

zeldalcl
2011-08-09, 02:26 PM
Dear bro,

I have met the criteria to become Senior Member( i.e.,>100 posts,>50 reputation points,& >90 days member), but still my upgradation is pending.

Kindly help me to understand the rules to become senior member. I'm going to contribute thread and post helpfully for forum.
Thanks and Regard

indoor
2011-08-09, 06:16 PM
'Frustrating' only half sums up my feelings. There needs to be some possibility of light at the end of the tunnel for those of us working towards senior status.

adewijaya
2011-08-09, 07:27 PM
your joint date now must be more longer to become Senior Member

indoor
2011-08-09, 07:36 PM
your joint date now must be more longer to become Senior Member

Are you able to say how long?

adewijaya
2011-08-09, 07:39 PM
see on announcement or asking KAMY