PDA

View Full Version : Port Assignment

vayu_don
2011-07-11, 03:32 PM
Hey folks,
Iam new to E// OSS, when i pull VSWR Values inside the NodeB,i want to know which port is for which sector.

tthach830
2011-07-13, 02:33 AM
6 months ago I was asking the same question.

You would have to cross-reference the Serial # with serial either from CABX or some other commands. Or ask the datafill engineer to see what is the standard in your company.
Usualy port 0, 2,4 are for 1st carrier.
6,8,10 for 2C.

The easiest answer is Ask the datafill or design engineer if there is a standard that they follow.
If not you would have to use other moshell commands and cross-ref.

Hope that helps.

adewijaya
2011-07-13, 06:59 AM
Hey folks,
Iam new to E// OSS, when i pull VSWR Values inside the NodeB,i want to know which port is for which sector.

Nope, its must be labeling on each sector to make differentiate to others. Otherwise just make sure to follow cable from top of cabinet until antenna connection :)

vayu_don
2011-07-13, 09:32 PM
i was expecting a better solution other than the one to follow the cable.

adewijaya
2011-07-13, 09:42 PM
1. Nobody perfect on project installation, better way to make sure all about integration result is manual view from top of cabinet until the antenna system (big effort but this real action), after that don't forget to make some labelling

2. You just doing by Software and online monitoring, take xconnect by software then take online monitoring or send your Drive Test Representative to make sure with direction/serving cell