PDA

View Full Version : Moshell RBS Swap Script

Aant
2011-07-09, 12:49 AM
This is to run in the rbs's in order to change them to a new RNC, please note that it's needed to change some paramaters. If you need to change O&M IP just and the necessary line at the of the script :p

Yaaqob1982
2011-07-11, 08:08 AM
This is to run in the rbs's in order to change them to a new RNC, please note that it's needed to change some paramaters. If you need to change O&M IP just and the necessary line at the of the script :p
i don't know how to install moshell, please your support

Aant
2011-07-11, 05:05 PM
i don't know how to install moshell, please your support

Take a look where: http://www.finetopix.com/e*******/13621-video-install-moshell.html

:)

jackkarpar
2011-07-11, 05:10 PM

Hi, will this migrate the neighbors/external neighbors?

Aant
2011-07-11, 06:18 PM
Hi, will this migrate the neighbors/external neighbors?

This script is to run in the RBS's only, the scripts in the RNC are loaded previously. The process consists is several steps:

1 - Define the RBS's in the new/destination RNC, normally in clusters.
2 - Define the internal 3G NR's (NR's inside the cluster's) this made to reduce number of NR to load in the swap itself.
3 - Create moshell scripts to bl/deb iublink and cell's in origin and destination RNC's
At this point you'll have your swap prepared :p

The swap itself consists in:

1 - Using mobatch to run bl script in origin RNC and ask to transmission personnel of redirect the tx to the destination RNC.
2 - Run the script from this thread in the RBS's.
3 - Run the remaining 3G NR's and the 2G NR's.
4 - Using mobatch to run deb script in destination RNC.

Hope to help you :o

Yaaqob1982
2011-07-11, 06:39 PM
Take a look where: http://www.finetopix.com/e*******/13621-video-install-moshell.html

:)
i couldn't download this link, plz upload it again

Aant
2011-07-11, 07:03 PM
i couldn't download this link, plz upload it again

The post is not mine... sorry!