PDA

View Full Version : Stats for BH

Kalvera
2008-11-14, 11:52 PM
Hi,

Please I would like to get some advices from you guys concerning network stats so below are my questions:

1. How do u produce KPI's for BH? u divide formula with 60?

2. In my understanding all performance measurements are collected every 5 or 10 minutes per 24 hour, this is used to reduce traffic load on measurement units am i right or not? easily stated my counters are collected every 5 minutes per hour or not:)?

One more thing if some of you have any macro which i can fed with KPI's results and it will produce chartds(user definable) would be great.

thanks in advance
k

Kalvera
2008-11-15, 12:21 AM
I have forgotten to include:)

If i want to measure average throughput per cell on RLC layer.

1. If i sum up : "The RNC measures all UL traffic volume (unit: bit) and duration (unit: ms) of the PS 32 kbit/s streaming service in the SRNC. At the end of the measurement period, the RNC calculates average bit rate." and all other service bearers(PS128,144,384,int,bck,streamin) with different bit rates?
summation of bit rates canit show me throughput per cell?
L Bit Rate of PS 32 kbit/s Streaming Service (Cell)
or

i have to use total transmitted traffic volume per service and from this compute throughput?

sorry for many questions just little bit confused which is more appropriate to say this is my cell throughput.

Kalvera
2008-11-15, 09:10 PM
no reply so far:(