PDA

View Full Version : RF careers abroad

fon909
2011-07-01, 08:36 PM
Hi,

Could any one please share a list of reliable agencies while applying for RF work abroad?

Thanks...

ramsriniv
2011-07-07, 07:07 AM
Hi,

Can you post your query to country specific? Just my two cents

1) US: You will need Sponsorship, namely H1B, very difficult given the current situation. A ruling was passed in 8th Jan 2010, that effectively killed the body shop

2) UK: You will need Sponsorship. Six months back they closed out Tier-1 Visa, you can get here if one sponsors Tier-2 visa. Very low probability again

3) Europe: Same as above, you will need a job and your potential employer must have proved that there are no qualified Europeans. Very low chance

4) Middle east/Africa: Your best bet, plus good $$

5) S.E. Asia: Another good bet.

Good luck & Thanks
Ram

bdplanner
2011-07-09, 10:07 PM
What bout south america? Is it easy to get visa of mexico/brazil/argentina?

prodigy
2011-07-10, 12:28 AM
What bout south america? Is it easy to get visa of mexico/brazil/argentina?

Hi bro, About Brasil and Argentina depends of your passport, if you are from a Mercosur country, is very easy to get a temporary visa for 2 years that even allows you to work. If you are not from the Mercosur area, I think that you'll need a sponsor.
Regarding Mexico, I'm not sure, but I think that is easy as well. In our countries you only need money and time to get a visa, hehe.

Cheers

nale
2011-07-10, 12:34 AM
Look here:
Manager, HR | cellular-news (http://jobs.cellular-news.com/index.php?show_emp=2050)

Hi,

Could any one please share a list of reliable agencies while applying for RF work abroad?

Thanks...

prodigy
2011-07-10, 12:41 AM
I forgot, if you want to quickly check if you need a visa for any country, try with this site: U.S. Passport & Travel Visa Services: On-line Application, Visas Requirements. (http://www.visahq.com/)

rejreyes
2011-07-14, 09:33 AM
Most of the popular or well known agencies or agent company offering RF jobs overseas are pretty reliable. I'm not going to mention any company names as so not to have a tendency for debates or somethin'. However, there are instances that the management companies in partner with this agencies sometimes become the issue for such delays like in salary. Nonetheless, it is still tolerable. ;)