PDA

View Full Version : pathloss 4.0 *****

thantzin
2011-06-29, 04:30 PM
Dear members the following link is the pathloss 4.0 cr:)ack
Pathloss 4.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/EIQsLp0X/Pathloss_4.html)
add reputation and i already put my pass at default password pass is (master)
Br

Stantheman
2011-06-29, 05:05 PM
do not ask for rep and PM in order to receive the password, this is aganst forum rules. You will end up getting negative rep and being banned.

Please just post the password in this thread or in the default password topic

striker
2011-06-29, 05:06 PM
Pathloss 4.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/EIQsLp0X/Pathloss_4.html)
add reputation and Pm me for the pass.
Br

Is this a full one? is this the latest update?

thantzin
2011-06-30, 01:25 PM
Is this a full one? is this the latest update?

also included installation guide for how to *****:)

SRRFWIRELESS7
2011-08-30, 04:48 AM
Great contribution, good member . I have a question, this version has modules from INTERFERENCE AND MULTIPOINT ANALYSIS ?.

agitator
2011-08-30, 09:06 AM
Is this latest version?

add reputation and i already put my pass at default password pass is (master)
Br

rittal
2011-09-04, 04:13 AM
Is this latest version?

No, this version a previous one, but after installing you can update it to the lastest version from pathloss website!

rittal
2011-09-04, 04:15 AM
Great contribution, good member . I have a question, this version has modules from INTERFERENCE AND MULTIPOINT ANALYSIS ?.

I can confirm, that this version enables interference calculations.

agitator
2011-09-05, 12:00 AM
Thank you for the info rittal.
I will be very grateful if anyone could send me the ***** because at the moment I do not have enough credits to download from the thantzin post, and I need it urgently.
my email address: gjbmkd@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.

No, this version a previous one, but after installing you can update it to the lastest version from pathloss website!

rittal
2011-09-05, 12:34 AM
Thank you for the info rittal.
I will be very grateful if anyone could send me the ***** because at the moment I do not have enough credits to download from the thantzin post, and I need it urgently.
my email address: gjbmkd@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.

Please see the 1st post from thantzin, the 4shared url link (NOT the finetopix attachment), it works (I checked now) and no credit needed to download! After installation and ****** go to pathloss website where you sholud click on "Pathloss 4.0 Maintenance" then on Pathloss 4.0 installation & maintenance wikipage click on plw40_mu

Now this will update to February 20, 2011 release! :)

dasko30
2011-12-08, 01:59 AM
Is this latest version?

abhye_x
2011-12-09, 06:37 PM
Latest version wsa pathloss 5, search on the forum. fir Pathloss 4 there is an update for 2011

Thanks and regard