PDA

View Full Version : Original UL Interference(3G)

testtest
2011-06-29, 04:53 AM
Hi any one has any detail about UL Interference effect.
SIB7 we see this UL Interference normall it is -100 to -106
what if we have like -80 to -90 and so.
does any one has any document related UL interference .
Thank you in advance

bengurion
2011-06-29, 11:36 AM
.- will reduce coverage.
.- Diminish capacity.
.- Increased dropped calls.
.- Worsens the Ec / Io.
.- Difficult to establish calls.

testtest
2011-06-29, 04:52 PM
.- will reduce coverage.
.- Diminish capacity.
.- Increased dropped calls.
.- Worsens the Ec / Io.
.- Difficult to establish calls.

Thax, an other qusetion What Counters i can check realted to UL Interference ?.

jan74
2011-06-29, 05:37 PM
Thax, an other qusetion What Counters i can check realted to UL Interference ?.

You need to check PRXNoise, PRxTotal, Ave_Prx_Noise, RTWP etc. If you are seeing -80dBm in your SIB7 message, something is wrong. I have dealt with a lot of interference cases and never seen a SIB7 like that.

Check the above values on a cell hourly level and if you are seeing anything higher than -102dBm, have a look at surrounding cells. If they're clear, have a HW check done on site and check MHA settings etc are correct(get them to check commissioning files, swap feeders with another sector for a couple of hours to see if problem moves etc). If surrounding sites are affected or if HW check does not fix, you have an interference issue and you need to get out with a spectrum analyser to track down the offender. We have found a lot of issues with US Dect phones which cause problems in our 3G band.

testtest
2011-06-29, 07:38 PM
You need to check PRXNoise, PRxTotal, Ave_Prx_Noise, RTWP etc. If you are seeing -80dBm in your SIB7 message, something is wrong. I have dealt with a lot of interference cases and never seen a SIB7 like that.

Check the above values on a cell hourly level and if you are seeing anything higher than -102dBm, have a look at surrounding cells. If they're clear, have a HW check done on site and check MHA settings etc are correct(get them to check commissioning files, swap feeders with another sector for a couple of hours to see if problem moves etc). If surrounding sites are affected or if HW check does not fix, you have an interference issue and you need to get out with a spectrum analyser to track down the offender. We have found a lot of issues with US Dect phones which cause problems in our 3G band.

Thanks for your useful information

bengurion
2011-06-30, 12:18 PM
Presiona clik en Gracias y ReputaciĆ³n para que igual que tu pueda subir jan74