PDA

View Full Version : Original JOB:Equipment Swapping Huawei, KSA-Riyadh

ramy911us
2011-06-28, 07:47 PM
3 open positions for swapping and replacing NSN Equipment to Huawei

Specific Requirements are as below:

1-Specially for microwave links knowledge, and 2 years or more experience .

2-Good performance and operation skill with Pathloss, Excel Google earth and Mapinfo tools.

3-Good at experience with 2G3G swap project for microwave planning work.

preferable Arab nationalities....

all cv's can be attached here.

BR

dane_2k2
2011-06-28, 09:14 PM
3 open positions for swapping and replacing NSN Equipment to Huawei

Specific Requirements are as below:

1-Specially for microwave links knowledge, and 2 years or more experience .

2-Good performance and operation skill with Pathloss, Excel Google earth and Mapinfo tools.

3-Good at experience with 2G3G swap project for microwave planning work.

preferable Arab nationalities....

all cv's can be attached here.

BR

can I apply? i only have experience on huawei 3g.

ramy911us
2011-06-28, 10:11 PM
of course you can,,,,drop your cv over here

aibout_789
2011-06-29, 11:09 PM
My profile

- Working in project of optimization for Radio Network GSM/GPRS/EDGE with ATM Mobilis SPA Operator and its partnership « E******* », « ZTE » and « HUAWEI ».
-
- Responsible for Planning & Final Design For Mobilis (E*******, HUAWEI , ZTE).
-
- Used optimi tool for tuning the coverage according to different clutter service levels required by Mobilis.
-
- Compare the drive test coverage and prediction by Atoll of obtaining the required standard deviation
- Responsible for the Frequency planning.

- Analyzing weak coverage areas and providing solutions such as Boosters, Repeaters etc

- Optimizing RF related parameters such as HSN, MAIO, BCCH, BSIC and frequency retuning by analyzing drive logs.

- Handling customer complaints and than optimize network according to complaint areas.

- l Perform the following RF network design, planning and optimization activities as required

- l Fully proficient in set-up, calibration, utilization, and data post processing of drive-test hardware and software products

- Daily monitoring of the radio network quality, through network performance statistics.

- l Understand equipment co-location requirements for multiple operators and perform inter-modulation analysis.

- l Proficient knowledge of MapInfo software.

- l Comprehensive understanding of RF channel environment (fast fading, slow fading, time dispersion, scattering, diffraction, wave length/frequency dependence, etc.) and proper prediction model selection (Okomura, Hata, COST231, etc.) and their key parameters calibration for various frequencies.

- l have Good knowledge of system topology and air interface parameters of at least one of the main technologies (GSM/UMTS/LTE etc.).

- l have Good knowledge of at least one of the main equipment vendors

- l Knowledge of system features and parameters for optimal network performance.

- l Analyze network performance reports and good understanding of KPIs.

- l Carry out optimization techniques (proper antenna selection for optimal horizontal/vertical performance, mechanical/electrical tilting, appropriate transmit power setting, antenna clearance, neighbor list analysis, etc.) for optimal site/cluster performance.

- l Good understanding of antenna theory (aperture, gain, beam width, dipole vs. isotropic), antenna performance (return loss, impedance matching, etc.), and engineering tools (spectrum analyzer, site master, etc.).

- l Perform link budget, design criteria and traffic analysis.

- l Help to define processes and procedures for RF engineering tasks.

- Drive test and analyze of log files to Improve the coverage and ensure the good quality of signal.

- Preparation of RF parameters for the integration of new sites.

- Conduct performance analysis and identifying the worst performing cells.

- Conduct neighboring relation Analysis and Optimization.

- Define frequency-planning strategy and conduct frequency planning implementation and tuning activities.

- Activate /Deactivate and Tuning of Radio Features.

- Analysis and adjustments of all radio related parameters on BSC and Cell levels.

- Conduct Site visits to approve, modify or reject Hardware changes.

- Perform traffic capacity expansion forecasting and prepare the Network Expansion proposals.

- Coordinates and Perform drive test analysis for regular quality benchmarking and troubleshooting reasons.

- Resolve Problems of relations between same BCCH and relations to the same BCCH.

- Checking for Cell definition on the BSC level and on the MSC& PCU level.

- Check if TRXs are RETR or DETR and not support EDGE (PCU BSC).

- Parameter inconsistency check.

- BA List tuning.

- PDCH re configuration.

- Balance load among RPPU.

- Solve Problem of interference (Adjacent frequency interference and co-frequency interference).

- SDCCH Re-dimensioning.

- Checking for Layers.

- RF receive mode For DTRU.

- Extensions responsible for the account of (MOBILIS) project: making studies on all network cells, following up the approved extensions.

-

TOOLS :

OSS :

- ZXG10 OMC-R for ZTE.
- Netnumen 0.000 V3.10.450k OMCR

- i Manager M2000 of BSC32 for HUAWEI.

- LMT of BSC6000 for HUAWEI.

- xManager for E*******.

Optimization :

- TEMS INVESTIGATION: is software of E******* for reporting and analyzing of drive test voice and data.

- TCPU: is software of E******* for planification and optimization.

- ATOLL: is software of ATOLL for planification and optimization.

- U-NET: is software of HUAWEI for planification and optimization.

- ACTIX: is software of ACTIX Ltd for reporting and analyzing of drive test voice and data.

- MCOM: version 4.2 E*******’s Tool using for analyzing interferences, distribution of traffic and manipulating of cells details…

- MAPINFO: version 7; version 9; version 9.5, version 10.5 using for analyzing interferences, distribution of traffic and manipulating of cells details…

Other :

- Tools office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook…).

- Business Object: is a tool that manages data bases.

WITH E*******’S BSC (From 04/07/ 2009 to February 2010):

- Using Command Handling of AXE Management Tools (E******* OSS) to run several command in order to check alarms , parameters , transmission ……..
- Using RNO tools like :
- NCS Neighboring Cell Support, performs the following functions:
- Finding neighboring cell relationships to a new cell (network planning).
- Finding missing neighboring cell relationships in the active BA-list (network optimization)
- Finding neighboring cell relationships to be removed from the active BA-list (network optimization)
-Evaluating neighboring cell relationships (network supervision)
- FAS Frequency Allocation Support, performs the following functions:
-To improve the frequency plan due to quality problems (optimization).
-To find frequencies in order to add or expand a cell.
-To supervise the interference levels in a certain area (supervision)
-To verify improvement after a frequency change (verification).

-Using PMR tools like :
- CTR Cell Traffic Recording, to optimization by Verify indicated problems, Dropped calls, Handover failure, and Assignment failure.

- MTR Mobile Traffic Recording, to optimize a specific mobile by tracing and detecting the RxLev and RxQual of the serving cell.

-Using OPS, tool (E******* OSS), to schedule necessary command.

-Good understanding and previous use of E******* radio performance measurement functions ( GPEH,UETR, CTR)

Skills developed:

- E******* GSM radio Network parameters tuning (December 2010 for 5days, Algiers, Algeria).
- GSM RBS Training (maintenance, Configuration and expansion).
- Time management & organizational skills to handle a range of different concurrent tasks.

TRAININGS:

- Training in E******* « Radio GSM Feature “ since 05/12/2010 until 11/12/2010
- E******* GSM OSS Radio Network Optimizers (MRR, FAS/FOX, NAS/NOX).

WITH HUAWEI Technologies ALGERIA:
Period February 2010
- Performance monitoring of sites & Network Benchmarking (KPI) by Business Objects & OMC of HUAWEI

Main Duties:
- Study & Recommendations on Capacity Management Techniques & Features for EDGE & GSM
- Monitoring & Recommendations on Key Performance Indicators - Quality & Capacity for 2.5G/2G
- Follow-up the project of TRX Expansion and 1800 Expansion for the equipment HUAWEI.
- Optimisation of Data Services (EDGE/GPRS), Radio & Core Network KPI’s of GSM.
- Implementation of new RF features & dimensioning the related elements.
- Study of the UMTS technology.
Environment description:
· IMANAGER M2000 & BSC 6000

Skills developed:
- Internal Trainer for GSM/GPRS & RF Planning/Optimization.
- Creating Work Instructions for Radio Planning & Optimization for GSM as well as Design/Dimensioning guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of HUAWEI Hardware configuration.
- Depth understanding of WCDMA technology.

TRAININGS:

- Audit of 2G Radio Network Features & Parameters
- Interface with Marketing for Network Evaluation & Impact study for new Products & Services.
- Analyze & Validate Trend of Design Inputs/Traffic Model for Voice and Data Services
- Model Tuning of GSM 900MHz and 1800 MHz.
- Weekly Review of Interface Capacities for Radio in GSM & EDGE .
- HUAWEI GSM OSS Radio Network Optimizers (Handover Performance, TCH/SDCCH/PDCH Utilization & Drop………..)
- HUAWEI (RADIO NETWORK PLANNING) on 18 JULY 2009 to 24 JULY 2009 :
(GSM Frequency Planning , Coverage Planning , Capacity Planning & Location Area Planning )
- HUAWEI (RADIO NETWORK OPTIMIZATION) on 08 AUGUST 2009 to 21 AUGUST 2009 :
(BSC32, BSC6000………)
Others training:
ATOLL (radio network planning).
Attestation Of MAP INFO : Between 16/01/2011 to 20/01/2011 in INPTIC .
Attestation Of MAP VBA Excel : Between 10/04/2011 to 14/04/2011 in INPTIC.
Attestation Of MAP BASIC: Between 17/04/2011 to 21/04/2011 in INPTIC from Graphic Project Center.
ATM MOBILIS SPA
07 Street Belkacem Amani, 16000 Le Paradou – Hydra - Alger (Algérie)
DEVELOPMENT& ENGINEERING DIRECTION (DID).

Optimization and Planning Engineer.

- Nominal cell planning (Data collection, capacity dimensioning and coverage calculation).
- Radio network design, Technical site survey and candidates evaluation.
- Initial tuning and site re-engineering.
- Radio network optimization and KPIs monitoring.
- RF parameters setting.
- Frequency planning and Integration parameters releasing.
- Drive testing preparing and analyzing.
-Hands the swap of ZTE from BSC V2 to IBC (V3) .
- Hands on experience on ZTE Products like: ZXWR IBSC (+) ZXSDR BS8800 ZXSDR BS8900 & Netnumen 0.000 V3.10.450k OMC.

Telecommunication Engineer
Etudes: Micro-waves; Optical Fiber; Optoelectronics; Transmission; Communications Systems; Antennas; Signal Processing; Electromagnetic Fields and waves, Features of electronic; IT; GSM; GPRS; EDGE; CDMA; 3G ,Math ; Physics; Satellite Telecoms ; Economy…

aibout_789
2011-06-29, 11:12 PM
Hi
I am now looking to build on my extensive range of technical skills within a suitably challenging role.I am keen to achieve further professional development.

I am a graduate engineer in telecommunication with 2+ years of experience in cellular industry with core experience in RF Planning and Optimization in GSM over E*******, Huawei and ZTE .
I have also delivered professional training on planning tool (GSM & UMTS & LTE ) .
I know the time’s value so I hallow it. This is the first principal in my life; that your time is your life so doesn’t lose it. The situation which I lived thought me many lessons, but I have taken some experience about how to handle with the difficulties.
If you are interested to me , please send me your email.

Thanks & Regards

Cheikh AIBOUT
Radio Planning & Optimization Engineer
Tel.00213661680582