PDA

View Full Version : Anyone working on E-GSM Band

ejamhas
2011-06-27, 04:27 PM
Hi Fellows!

Anyone who is working on network with BCCH on E-GSM??? Please reply. In need of urgent help.

I would truly appreciate your urgent response :handshake.

Cheers :)

TEMS
2011-06-27, 05:09 PM
Hi Fellows!

Anyone who is working on network with BCCH on E-GSM??? Please reply. In need of urgent help.

I would truly appreciate your urgent response :handshake.

yes, shuite be can use in GSM 900 but had effect with old MS no coverage

but now MS go to support this frequancy ready, don't worry

ejamhas
2011-06-27, 05:13 PM
Hi TEMS,

Thanks for ur reply. Do you have experience of working on some network where they have BCCH on E-GSM?

Thanks again for the help.

yes, shuite be can use in GSM 900 but had effect with old MS no coverage

but now MS go to support this frequancy ready, don't worry

Sameh
2011-06-27, 06:00 PM
Yes we launched our network based on the EGSM band and i would like to inform you that most of the mobile supporting that band despite that written on the mobile or not ..becouse they include it on the GSM band and call it GSM mobile ...

ejamhas
2011-06-27, 06:03 PM
Hi Sameh!

Thanks for the reply man. Can you please tell me are you using E-GSM for BCCH or TCH and on which vendor?

Thanks for the help bro :handshake

Yes we launched our network based on the EGSM band and i would like to inform you that most of the mobile supporting that band despite that written on the mobile or not ..becouse they include it on the GSM band and call it GSM mobile ...

Sameh
2011-06-27, 06:07 PM
hi ejamhas..
our band only EGSM ..so we are using it for both BCCH and TCH ..with Huawei vendor.:handshake

Sameh
2011-06-27, 06:12 PM
by the way we have other vendors working on that band like E******* and ZTE.
tell me what's your problem with that band??
:)

ejamhas
2011-06-27, 06:14 PM
Ok thanks man... :)

hi ejamhas..
our band only EGSM ..so we are using it for both BCCH and TCH ..with Huawei vendor.:handshake