PDA

View Full Version : Others an option fr people who want to download without credit..!

auto_art
2011-06-26, 10:23 PM
hi
i ahve seen many people begging for credit to download things from forum which they cant download due to no enough credit.

forums admin can introduce an paid account option fr people who hate to wait. by buying credit they can download things of their intrests..and later the earned money can be used for forum improvemnt or sharing paid softs by buying through this earnings..

i apologies if this is of no intrest to smone..i just putting this fr bth member n joinees.

what u say guys..!

proy1_10
2011-06-26, 10:42 PM
I think

wire "FREE" alliance

BR

auto_art
2011-06-26, 10:53 PM
wire free is for wireless...isnt it?

koepret
2011-06-26, 10:58 PM
hi
forums admin can introduce an paid account option fr people who hate to wait. by buying credit they can download things of their interests..and later the earned money can be used for forum improvement or sharing paid softs by buying through this earnings..
what u say guys..!

that is good idea from from improvement forum , but from another part , i am not agree with this idea brother .
before , I have same problem difficult to download from forum because of Credit :mad:
but i thinking not about money , credit make us learn how to share , how learn to say thanks . if you share "more" and you can get "more" also :) . and my experience i am get "More" than what i am give to this forum . :lol:lol
and in this forum we sharing knowledge , and we give appreciate to up-loader with our credit :) . no need to buy credit only need share your knowledge and this is point in this forum :lol:lol , this is from my part . :lol:lol:victory::victory:

Thanks
Koepret

proy1_10
2011-06-26, 11:38 PM
wire free is for wireless...isnt it?

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

auto_art
2011-06-27, 12:17 AM
yeaah ur ryt...
i just wnt to know hw people here feels..!
i m enjoying this forum very..let c whether people r inrested to pay..!

jimjim
2011-06-27, 04:24 AM
Hello there,

Not a good choice, let's stick with sharing spirit which is definitely changing the way we do our daily works.

If this forum needs any support we might organize another process. For junior members who cannot down load, I suggest that they contact other members or senior members and ask for their help. Perhaps special members can help in this subject.

:)
Regards,

harrypotter
2011-06-27, 04:36 AM
Yes.. I agree with sharing and earning credits by giving knowledge... I came a long way to acquire credits and reputations. :victory:

mohyedeen_alkousy
2011-06-27, 05:05 AM
yeaah ur ryt...
i just wnt to know hw people here feels..!
i m enjoying this forum very..let c whether people r inrested to pay..!

the whole idea of credit was to enforce the people to share their knowledge and tools
converting this idea to money collecting purposes is very risky to the forum since there are a lot of tools and document are classified

Ericsson_RND
2011-06-27, 05:49 AM
Sharing the knowledge is better way to gain the credit in this forum.

;)

Regards

indoor
2011-06-27, 07:31 PM
I started using this forum to get some info and was more than happy to share what I had to get credits.
However making a pay option could put the moderators in an awkward position as they could then be perceived, by those who may not want certain information to be disclosed, to be running this site for their own financial gain rather than the site being a place for information and knowledge to be shared. This could then be used to close the site.

krisqtl
2011-12-09, 05:27 PM
I think here is free to download and share their knowledge, but apparently far from expectations

croleg
2011-12-09, 06:29 PM
I have a lot of credit and I am ready to share their!