PDA

View Full Version : Automated Neighbor Planning

gurneetpaul
2011-06-26, 06:56 PM
Hi all. I am a new user.

I am developing a VB excel Macro for automated Neighbor Planning.
Im considering Ist ring neighbors, neighbors with max HO share, and appropriate Neighbor Cell azimuth and tilt with respect to the source CEll for which neighbors are being planned.

The Macro is working fine .
Can you please suggest if any other details need to be considered in order to make my Macro more accurate and robust

s52d
2011-06-26, 07:11 PM
Hi all. I am a new user.

Im considering Ist ring neighbors, neighbors with max HO share, and appropriate Neighbor Cell azimuth and tilt with respect to the source CEll for which neighbors are being planned.

Can you please suggest if any other details need to be considered in order to make my Macro more accurate and robust

Hi!

I call this "blind search". Just add neighbors of neighbors,
ten per day, keep those that work fine.
In few cycles, you find them all.

Depending on technology, we use more advanced methods today.
Mostly based on terminal measurement reports.
It is faster and more fun as "blind search".

Both are better as neighbor relations produced by planning tools ;-)

BR
s52d

plrodrigues
2011-08-10, 07:24 AM
You are wasting lots of days...

Better to add quite a lot of neighbours, then use a trace tool or the counters to remove the neighbours that do not perform HO.

jitendracellplan
2011-08-28, 02:26 PM
Hi brother pls upload the Automated Neighbor Planning tool

Can you please suggest if any other details need to be considered in order to make my Macro more accurate and robust[/QUOTE]

gprastomo
2011-08-28, 03:10 PM
Hi,

The macro should contains addition and deletion based on counters as well, there are some option that show, how many att should be deleted, and added. And also there should be option to select, till which layer it should be created or deleted.
Also should be consider the both way neighbours.