PDA

View Full Version : Others Give solution to others problem..!

auto_art
2011-06-24, 02:25 PM
Dear All

i personally observed that member here does not bother much about providing solution to problem shared by others and share their experience. people concentrate on sharing docs & prog. although they are equally important but i appeal everyone pl. share ur inputs thoughts to others problems so we can help help them in coming out of it. It equally benefits ourself to..!

thanks for reading.

adewijaya
2011-06-24, 03:11 PM
Dear All

i personally observed that member here does not bother much about providing solution to problem shared by others and share their experience. people concentrate on sharing docs & prog. although they are equally important but i appeal everyone pl. share ur inputs thoughts to others problems so we can help help them in coming out of it. It equally benefits ourself to..!

thanks for reading.

Member here just wanted some credit reputation and pursue it. Unfortunately not all that much to questions or problems in the live optimization :(

leteo
2011-06-24, 03:37 PM
Dear All

thanks for reading.

Agree with you.
Member should share knowledge, experience, much more... :handshake :(

harrypotter
2011-06-24, 06:20 PM
I really agree with you all. I have some questions and need help in NSN but it all fell in deaf ears. Many had read it but no one commented, I dont know why.

ramy911us
2011-06-25, 05:34 AM
i think the main reason for this issue is only the credit system,everyone is seeking rep and coins only,no body gives a dam about problem solving.just my opinion.....