PDA

View Full Version : R99 Troughput

gogotchiya83
2011-06-23, 07:57 AM
Dear Expert,

I have a big issue with some new sites.
The config is R99 without HSDPA ( the same config + parameters value exist in other sites without any problems).
I made some PS tests (with FTP) in DL , the problem that i can't exceed the 64 Kbps even with good RF conditions!!!
Can you explain me what can be the reason of that problem?
I checked all the possible parameters but it's the same as the other cells without problems!!
Can some HW problems create this low troughput?
i checked also the trafic from the statistics : 0 for RAB 128 Kbps & 0 for RAB 384 kbps.

Any help?
Thanks in advance

hesh
2011-06-23, 01:02 PM
Dear Expert,

The config is R99 without HSDPA ( the same config + parameters value exist in other sites without any problems).
I made some PS tests (with FTP) in DL , the problem that i can't exceed the 64 Kbps even with good RF conditions!!!
I checked all the possible parameters but it's the same as the other cells without problems!!
i checked also the trafic from the statistics : 0 for RAB 128 Kbps & 0 for RAB 384 kbps.

Any help?
Thanks in advance

Do one thing, while testing put IMSI on trace in RNC and see is there any RAB request sent by core to RNC,If yes , then which service os requested?

arisondang
2011-06-23, 01:17 PM
Dear Expert,

Any help?
Thanks in advance

1. Please check the IMSI QoS Profile
--> Make sure MBR Setting is higher than 64 Kbps
2. Trace on RNC or NEMO or TEMS, what is RAB requested throughput? is it 64 Kbps or Higher?
--> This trace can be an answer of number 1.
3. Check Capacity
--> Make sure there is no capacity issue
4. Check DCCC Parameter
--> make sure Up/Down Switching Parameter is correct

Thanks

gogotchiya83
2011-06-23, 06:09 PM
for your question about the IMSI profile : the same IMSI is used in DT in other Area with the same config without any problem.
I remember that the statistic show that the trafic for RAB 128 & 384 = 0
Can the transmission can create this problem?
we use 1 E1 per nodeB and the ethernet port is deactivated ...

gogotchiya83
2011-06-23, 06:40 PM
Dear expert find attached, the result of DT, can you check ?

dodotiro
2011-11-24, 01:22 PM
1. Please check the IMSI QoS Profile
--> Make sure MBR Setting is higher than 64 Kbps
2. Trace on RNC or NEMO or TEMS, what is RAB requested throughput? is it 64 Kbps or Higher?
--> This trace can be an answer of number 1.
3. Check Capacity
--> Make sure there is no capacity issue
4. Check DCCC Parameter
--> make sure Up/Down Switching Parameter is correct

Thanks

i have a similar problem with that . the difference is, i got the low troughput from statistic. so my question is, what is the general action to improve the troughput ?