PDA

View Full Version : 3G Alarms on E******* Node Bs

faya2000
2011-06-19, 06:57 PM
Hello People,

Have been working on some 3G Alarms on E******* Node Bs. I would like to share the list I have and would like your input also. The list is about how to resolve the common alarms on E******* Node Bs. Pls whatever changes you add make sure you highlight them and send back. Thanks.

Faya2000

k_RF
2011-11-19, 08:27 AM
Hi faya2000,

what do you do for this alarm :
VC ete Loss of Connectivity transmitter_failure_m3100 Aal2PathVccTp=ba5

parshav
2011-11-19, 02:15 PM
Hi K_Rf,

First of all this is event not alarm.In this event ur ATM node connection to the RNC is disconnected .most of the time when ever power reset u give the node this event rise.

If u like this ans. Pls give me reputation...

parshav
2011-11-19, 02:16 PM
Faya,

This is very gud practical alarm solution...

k_RF
2011-11-19, 03:28 PM
Parshav,

You mean if the RBS is restarted i will see this alarm/event?
Does this have anything to do with the MSN?
The vc is unlocked on both rbs & rnc..

Do you happen to know how to resolve this issue.

Many thanks,

parshav
2011-11-19, 03:55 PM
K_RF,

RBS power reset is one kind of disconnecting node from RNC. There may be many more reason it could be rise like due to poor transmission in that case Ur node's ATM circuits (VC,VCI.VPI,VP- which decide end to end connectivity of ATM traffic) are disturbed And one more thing this is basically a secondary event If u find PDH loss of signal,loss of tracking etc. Resolve those alarm than ur mention alarm cancel automatically.

Regards,

Pls give me reputation if u like this post.

Parshav,

You mean if the RBS is restarted i will see this alarm/event?
Does this have anything to do with the MSN?
The vc is unlocked on both rbs & rnc..

Do you happen to know how to resolve this issue.

Many thanks,

spatkad
2011-11-19, 09:05 PM
Hi K_Rf,

First of all this is event not alarm.In this event ur ATM node connection to the RNC is disconnected .most of the time when ever power reset u give the node this event rise.

If u like this ans. Pls give me reputation...

Parshav,

Reputation is earned and not just begged on this forum. The essence of this forum is to share solutions not to keep answers a secret.

Technology is ever changing. So what you think is GOLD and worth reputation might turn out not to be. Think ahead

cheers