PDA

View Full Version : HSDPA Thpt down to zero kbps after 10 to 15 min

theumar@hotmail.com
2011-06-17, 05:26 AM
Dear Expert,

Can you please suggest how to troubleshoot the issue of zero kbps after 10 to 15 mins of downloading per session. Equipment is NSNRU10, currently HSDAP shared scheduler is activated on network.

system program and HSPA level stats reflect no abnormal situation in terms of HSDPA Access Issues due to DL Power or HSDPA to DCH selection. CE Utilizatio is also less than 70%.

Thanks

melkaiy
2011-06-17, 08:50 AM
hmmm sirs are u doing continuous ftp download? if yes then u should check if the ftp client u are using is somewhat set to limit otherwise u should perform a signal tracing during dt or in the CN. I cant barely remember in what L3 message you can see the throughput but you should identify it. i hope this one helps (please add reputation)

i hope our experts can help us remember in what L3 message we can see the throughput.

adewijaya
2011-06-17, 10:12 AM
Dear Expert,

Can you please suggest how to troubleshoot the issue of zero kbps after 10 to 15 mins of downloading per session. Equipment is NSNRU10, currently HSDAP shared scheduler is activated on network.

system program and HSPA level stats reflect no abnormal situation in terms of HSDPA Access Issues due to DL Power or HSDPA to DCH selection. CE Utilizatio is also less than 70%.

Thanks

i will asking :

1. Using one carrier or two carrier?
2. Implemented FACH and PCH state?

theumar@hotmail.com
2011-06-17, 05:30 PM
Hi Ade,

1. One Carrier site
2. FACH and PCH State are activated

theumar@hotmail.com
2011-06-17, 05:54 PM
Thanks Shagahod, Its complaint by an operator, they are trying to test HSDPA services using UE, faced this issue and launched the complanit, their testing procedure is not confirmed yet, but before we send DT team and run traces I just want to confirm if it could be related to some parameter issues or not

plannerguy
2011-06-21, 03:34 PM
Hi

what about your Iub bandwidth

Regards
Plannerguy

theumar@hotmail.com
2011-06-23, 03:51 PM
Its 4 E1s, but the complaint was not valid, we confirmed it after DT

Thanks