PDA

View Full Version : Simulation of scheduling algorithms for femtocells in an LTE environment

suryanasmilingdevil
2011-06-12, 07:36 AM
dear friends

i have a document about Simulation of scheduling algorithms for femtocells in an LTE environment

The new mobile standard Long Term Evolution delivers high data rates, small
delay and a more efficiently utilized RF spectrum. A solution to maintain this
performance in user dense areas or areas with bad reception is the deployment of so-called femtocells. Femtocells are small base stations that are deployed indoors and share the RF spectrum with the whole mobile network. The idea is that femtocells will increase mobile operators network coverage and capacity while it at the same time increase users data throughput. There are several challenges with femtocells, both technical and economical ones. The most debated issues is how femtocells should schedule users while operating in an environment where other femtocells and base stations are interfering. In this work we developed a simulation tool to simulate the scheduling interaction between femtocells and base stations in order to show the performance of radio resource schedulers. This rapport also aims to evaluate an approach to a femtocell scheduler to solve this issue in a satisfying way. The report gives a description of the structure of the implemented simulation tool together with some reflections on how future designs of similar or more complex simulation environments could be done

if you like it, add me a reputation

thanks you

tersenyumlah

mlnpps
2012-02-13, 11:12 PM
hi Tersenyumlah,

can you please send teh file to m.lnpps@gmail.com . i am not bale to open the attcachment.

thanks in advance,
Prasad

DANORM
2012-02-14, 02:05 PM
link is not working. please reupload it again