PDA

View Full Version : about automatic neighbours allocation

essalvador
2011-05-24, 04:34 AM
hi,

I want to generate a relationships between 3G and 2G sites, i don't like to use tools based on coverage or traffic predictions (because we are on pre-phase). I want to use distance and azimuth (if site is faced to other site so we have to declare this neighbour).

I have tested mentum planet but this tools use coverage or traffic predictions.

I have used also all atoll based tools: A9155, Atoll, U-net, but those tools (for an specific option with no coverage or traffic) use only distance (and not azimuth).

which tool I should use for pre-launching those sites 3G!

Thx

adewijaya
2011-05-24, 07:33 AM
Atoll or Unet it's more better

Ericsson_RND
2011-05-26, 05:36 AM
hi,

I want to generate a relationships between 3G and 2G sites, i don't like to use tools based on coverage or traffic predictions (because we are on pre-phase). I want to use distance and azimuth (if site is faced to other site so we have to declare this neighbour).

I have tested mentum planet but this tools use coverage or traffic predictions.

I have used also all atoll based tools: A9155, Atoll, U-net, but those tools (for an specific option with no coverage or traffic) use only distance (and not azimuth).

which tool I should use for pre-launching those sites 3G!

Thx
Dear Friend;

You can use MCOM good tools just by click you can add neighbours fpr specific sector.

Regards
Ahmed Al-Shawi

student21
2011-07-06, 02:16 PM
Dear Friend;

You can use MCOM good tools just by click you can add neighbours fpr specific sector.

Regards
Ahmed Al-Shawi

i guess he intended "auto-generate" the relations, not manually insert them...

i believe you still need to use a coverage based tool (such as Asset or TCP). if you have small number of sites, as you said being on a trial phase, then you can still use Asset and insert manually the neighbor relations. Asset is an excellent database manager.

cheers.
d