PDA

View Full Version : Traffica

jimjim
2011-05-21, 06:58 AM
Dears,

Below is the web page of Traffica a probe based solution that can provide wonderful amount of information to different units or departments in the corporate.

You plug probe on PS, MSS, MGW and you start collecting information you care about, Traffica has its own scripting language, and it is a must for operators who to differentiate their services from other operators.

Serve atOnce Traffica | Nokia Siemens Networks (http://www.nokiasiemensnetworks.com/portfolio/products/network-management-oss/traffica)

Serve at once Traffica

Just how well do you really understand your customers? Do you know if they’re having problems with your services? Which are the reasons why they stay longer or increase their service usage?
Analyzing subscriber behavior is the only sure way to understand how your customers are experiencing communications services. You can trust Serve atOnce Traffica to put you in the picture and help you deliver the excellent all-round experience they’re looking for.
See what’s happening
Traffica provides real-time visibility of end-user activity across the whole network - right down to the cell level - by collecting detailed information directly from network elements.
Yet Traffica is far more than a data collection and service quality monitoring system. Innovative applications can be built on top of Traffica to support every area of the business.
Marketing insights
Marketing professionalscan see how services are being used and how successful they are. Such insight enables existing services to be properly targeted, as well as helping to identify winning new services.
Improved planning
Planning engineerscan see how network resources are being used, leading to more effective investment decisions. Knowing customers’ roaming behavior helps in the planning of roaming agreements.
More attractive terminals
The terminals departmentcan see which devices are most popular and which cause the most problems. Trends are easy to spot, improving the effectiveness of the device portfolio.
Smooth operations
Operational personnel can measure the quality of voice and data services and identify customers who are trying to use services without success. Any issues can be ironed out quickly, removing the barriers to service take up.
Show you care
Customer care operators can drill down to customer's detailed activity to quickly discover and resolve the problems that are being experienced. Traffica can link with service management applications to provision device settings automatically.
The competitive edge
Today, more than 120 CSPs worldwide trust Traffica to give them a competitive edge.

maxim1
2011-05-21, 06:25 PM
Do you work for marketing in NSN ?

Do you use Traffica, if so can you give some insight

Would like to know more about alarm configuration in traffica and using Traffica news

you mentioned scritping, can you give some examples of how and what you can do

jimjim
2011-05-21, 09:18 PM
Do you work for marketing in NSN ?

Do you use Traffica, if so can you give some insight

Would like to know more about alarm configuration in traffica and using Traffica news

you mentioned scritping, can you give some examples of how and what you can do

Hello maxim1,

Actually no I do not work for NSN, but whenever I spot a good product that could really differentiate me as an operator from others. I'll adopt it and try to convince others with its benefit.

We will soon install Traffica in our network, so I will have all the resources available with me. But since you asked I will prepare some good information that shows where we will use Traffica, and the remaining stuff you mentioned will follow as soon as possible.

Regards,
:)

maxim1
2011-05-21, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the reply, I look forward to your future posts, my I ask were you are currently working, nothing to specific