PDA

View Full Version : Mobile radio interface layer 3 specification

f_tito
2011-05-19, 03:59 PM
Dear All,

This is the the documentation of layer 3 specification, and specifies the procedures used at the radio interface for Call Control (CC), Mobility Management (MM), Radio Resource (RR) management and Session Management (SM).

Thanks for the documentation i found in this forum :)

BR,

polo
2011-05-19, 05:33 PM
password please ?

f_tito
2011-05-19, 05:40 PM
Sorry I forget, pass : F4121D

argb
2011-05-20, 01:36 AM
Sorry I forget, pass : F4121D

Dear Friend f_tito.
When I try to download this file, appear the following messege:

argb, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page,you need to be Member group user before you can download attachments or post in most of sections. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The question is: what I need to do download this file, Who is the administrator which provide the permissions / privilege?
Help me please
Saludos
ARGB

adewijaya
2011-05-20, 07:26 AM
Download Priviledges
1.Junior member can't download attachment from 2010-06-17

2.Junior member to Member promotion rules changed:

junior member --> Member: need 1 posts and registered for more than 3 days and reputation >=15(from July 1,2010);
Member --->Junior: less than 1 posts or reputation <15.
so every new user need wait for 3 days and post at least 1 posts and 15 reputations before he/she can download attachments.

reason: too many multiple accounts found. ppl register many accounts for downloading attachments without a post.

argb
2011-05-20, 11:04 AM
Download Priviledges
1.Junior member can't download attachment from 2010-06-17

2.Junior member to Member promotion rules changed:

junior member --> Member: need 1 posts and registered for more than 3 days and reputation >=15(from July 1,2010);
Member --->Junior: less than 1 posts or reputation <15.

so every new user need wait for 3 days and post at least 1 posts and 15 reputations before he/she can download attachments.

reason: too many multiple accounts found. ppl register many accounts for downloading attachments without a post.

OK dear adewijaya (http://www.finetopix.com/members/adewijaya.html), I am following the rules!!!!