PDA

View Full Version : Question Actix test script

liukang
2011-05-19, 04:14 AM
Hi all!
Anyone can help me: in logfile WCDMA (TEMS, GENEX PROBE,...) we use multiple UE or Datacard for test voice, video call, PS (download, PDP) so how to know which UE for test voice, video call, Download, PDP when we use actix analyzer?
And how to know test script?

Thanks and BR!

cdmahn
2011-05-19, 05:33 AM
Could you pls upload some log files for example?

Rooster[BG]
2011-05-19, 06:17 PM
You can try looking at the message browser. You can see the events sequence and more or less get an idea what this device is doing.
The name of the device will show you if the device is UMTS capable.
Also some parameters/events are only visible when they exist in the file. This is the easiest way to check if you have PS in the file.

I don't know a way to see the command sequence used in plane text. Probably if you use some custom text markers during the DT Actix will decode them.

electron
2011-05-20, 01:27 AM
Hi all!
Anyone can help me: in logfile WCDMA (TEMS, GENEX PROBE,...) we use multiple UE or Datacard for test voice, video call, PS (download, PDP) so how to know which UE for test voice, video call, Download, PDP when we use actix analyzer?
And how to know test script?

Thanks and BR!

Check RRC request cause !

captain_jejemon
2011-05-24, 12:30 AM
please share lic for latest actix release

liukang
2011-05-24, 02:45 AM
Check RRC request cause !

;130552']You can try looking at the message browser. You can see the events sequence and more or less get an idea what this device is doing.
The name of the device will show you if the device is UMTS capable.
Also some parameters/events are only visible when they exist in the file. This is the easiest way to check if you have PS in the file.

I don't know a way to see the command sequence used in plane text. Probably if you use some custom text markers during the DT Actix will decode them.

Could you pls upload some log files for example?
Below is my test logfile, anyone can help me to find test script

please share lic for latest actix release
Run AxtEchoId, just check Disk ID and Ethernet Address then send me Locking Data (include Selector and Code. ex: 0x14, 0x5534B). I will provide lic for you.
(Please download Actix_Core_License_AtxEchoId.rar file, attached)

BR!

Rooster[BG]
2011-05-24, 05:00 PM
Below is my test logfile, anyone can help me to find test script

BR!

First device is 30 sec voice call/ 10 sec wait
Second Device is UMTS Idle.

However I'm not sure if devices are locked on 3G.

I found one message that Actix does not recognize:

000453 00:01:51.901 Frame# 00000 MS DataMsg Code: 0x3575
TickCount: 4416963
Un-recognised Qualcomm Log Record:

liukang
2011-05-24, 05:09 PM
;131225']First device is 30 sec voice call/ 10 sec wait
Second Device is UMTS Idle.

However I'm not sure if devices are locked on 3G.

I found one message that Actix does not recognize:

000453 00:01:51.901 Frame# 00000 MS DataMsg Code: 0x3575
TickCount: 4416963
Un-recognised Qualcomm Log Record:
Thanks friend.
But how you can found test script (30s voice call/....), you use actix analyzer or other analyzer tool? I know with *.Gen logfile we use Genex Assistant to view test plan easily but with actix, i don't know. So could you show me how to know test script with actix please!

Thanks and BR!

Rooster[BG]
2011-05-24, 07:04 PM
Thanks friend.
But how you can found test script (30s voice call/....), you use actix analyzer or other analyzer tool? I know with *.Gen logfile we use Genex Assistant to view test plan easily but with actix, i don't know. So could you show me how to know test script with actix please!

Thanks and BR!

Any time :)

As I described in my first post, the easiest way if from message browser.
You can see from the attachment based on your file, that the calls are 30 seconds long. The delay between each Outgoing Call OK is around 13 sec. This is 10 sec wait and 3 sec for Call Setup.

If you open the second device from your file you'll see that there are no events there so this phone is idle.

liukang
2011-05-25, 01:08 AM
;131243']Any time :)

As I described in my first post, the easiest way if from message browser.
You can see from the attachment based on your file, that the calls are 30 seconds long. The delay between each Outgoing Call OK is around 13 sec. This is 10 sec wait and 3 sec for Call Setup.

If you open the second device from your file you'll see that there are no events there so this phone is idle.
Thanks, smart view. But how you know voice call, maybe video call...
(test.GEN is logfile for UMTS)
Before Actix mar 2011 version, you can see Huawei UMTS (U6100) or etc, but from april 2011 version is Huawei Probe (Huawei GSM/GPRS). So that i think from April 2011 version maybe Analyzer have problem with decode Huawei logfile.

BR!

Rooster[BG]
2011-05-25, 01:58 AM
Thanks, smart view. But how you know voice call, maybe video call...
(test.GEN is logfile for UMTS)
Before Actix mar 2011 version, you can see Huawei UMTS (U6100) or etc, but from april 2011 version is Huawei Probe (Huawei GSM/GPRS). So that i think from April 2011 version maybe Analyzer have problem with decode Huawei logfile.

BR!

Hm, it is possible that it is an Actix issue with Genex Files.

There is a parameter Uu_CS_Call_Type that shows the call type.

BR

liukang
2011-05-25, 02:55 AM
;131307']Hm, it is possible that it is an Actix issue with Genex Files.

There is a parameter Uu_CS_Call_Type that shows the call type.

BR
many thanks friend!

Cheer!