PDA

View Full Version : Bing Maps for Enterprise in new leases of Analyzer and Spotlight.

telwind
2011-05-14, 06:24 PM
Bing Maps for Enterprise in Analyzer and Spotlight.

Actix is proud to announce the addition of Microsoft Bing maps within the Analyzer and Spotlight products. This feature is available for all users who are entitled to install the February 2011 Analyzer Update, and have an active Support & Maintenance agreement.

How?

Bing maps will be available in the same way as all other map layers you have enabled within your existing map.

Entitlement

All customers who are entitled to run the Analyzer Update February 2011 (or later), and who have an active Support and Maintenance Agreement are able to view the Bing maps without any additional license or configuration required.

Troubleshooting

If you find that you are unable to view the Bing maps, please check the following before contacting your local Support Service Desk:

- You have Analyzer Update February 2011 or later installed.

- Your Support & Maintenance agreement is still valid.

- Your internet connection was active when you first started the Analyzer software.

- Your IT policy allows the communication between your Analyzer product and the Microsoft Bing maps servers.

kamy
2011-05-14, 07:04 PM
Bing Maps for Enterprise in Analyzer and Spotlight.

Actix is proud to announce the addition of Microsoft Bing maps within the Analyzer and Spotlight products. This feature is available for all users who are entitled to install the February 2011 Analyzer Update, and have an active Support & Maintenance agreement.

How?

Bing maps will be available in the same way as all other map layers you have enabled within your existing map.

Entitlement

All customers who are entitled to run the Analyzer Update February 2011 (or later), and who have an active Support and Maintenance Agreement are able to view the Bing maps without any additional license or configuration required.

Troubleshooting

If you find that you are unable to view the Bing maps, please check the following before contacting your local Support Service Desk:

- You have Analyzer Update February 2011 or later installed.

- Your Support & Maintenance agreement is still valid.

- Your internet connection was active when you first started the Analyzer software.

- Your IT policy allows the communication between your Analyzer product and the Microsoft Bing maps servers.

this information is useful just for a few people who are officially customer. and bad news for other ones

melkaiy
2011-05-14, 07:13 PM
Sir good pm so I will just open the map layer in acti to add the bing map(GE)? is that it? thnks men

telwind
2011-05-15, 01:54 AM
Sir good pm so I will just open the map layer in acti to add the bing map(GE)? is that it? thnks men

Yes, that is all.

kamy
2011-05-15, 04:26 AM

here you see
Brs
kamy

MRO3
2011-05-15, 05:00 AM
where we should find the maps? or download them?

kamy
2011-05-15, 09:42 AM
where we should find the maps? or download them?

it is automatically loaded when the internet connection available

seedweb
2011-05-16, 04:44 PM
:lol
it is automatically loaded when the internet connection available

so cool:victory:

Andryawan
2011-05-16, 06:44 PM
this information is useful just for a few people who are officially customer. and bad news for other ones

Oh, unfortunately my customer has already known about this feature before me.
They want it to be implemented for reporting in my area :p

beniy
2011-11-17, 06:58 AM
Oh, unfortunately my customer has already known about this feature before me.
They want it to be implemented for reporting in my area :p
Der Experts,
Bing Map in Actix does not work.
have you got any LIC which support bing map?
Please help.In advance highly appreciate your support.