PDA

View Full Version : Question CRO

justdream
2011-05-11, 04:05 AM
Dears,

If I've congested cell while its' 1st. Direct Neighbor is not congested..
FROm CRO "Cell Reslect offset"; what is better:

- Increase CRO of un-congetsed 1st. Direct Neighbor
OR
- Decrease CRO of congetsed cell

adewijaya
2011-05-11, 07:53 AM
better is Increase CRO of un-congetsed 1st. Direct Neighbor but notice this still on one coverage (having dominan neighbour)

haq_enam
2011-05-11, 01:08 PM
Dears,

OR

Bro...why u want to work with CRO... it is work in Idle mode.... if u wanna ofload ur congested cells use cell load sharing parameter....

CRO is just to ensure ur MS will be within the cell althogh it is show poor RX_lev that neighbors

Stealth
2011-05-11, 02:04 PM
Bro...why u want to work with CRO... it is work in Idle mode.... if u wanna ofload ur congested cells use cell load sharing parameter....

CRO is just to ensure ur MS will be within the cell althogh it is show poor RX_lev that neighbors

Agree. I think you have to determine the state of of the MS. CRO means you are in Idle mode....

agenov
2011-05-11, 03:06 PM
Dears,

OR

There is a feature named in ******** Congestion relief (don't know whether there is such in Huawei 2G) that works based on current load and radio condition and can handin the traffic when you are in dedicated mode. Check for similar one in huawei and possible implementation...thus you will do something like traffic balancing.

BR
Alex

roots
2011-05-11, 05:13 PM
Try to increase priority of congested cell, if it is Prior-2 change it to Prior-3
or activate Load Ho.

BR

Processor
2011-05-11, 05:34 PM
They are better options to use such as fast traffic and directed retry or better still capture HO

roots
2011-05-12, 05:06 PM
They are better options to use such as fast traffic and directed retry or better still capture HO

Could you Please share parameters name ?

Thanks

fannakhosr
2011-05-12, 06:38 PM
Hi
increasing CRO for non congested cell will not make the situation much better, the no of assignment to better cell will increase, due to transition to active mode (HO algorithm start working and C1 & C2 will no longer exist), if you are using E******* vendor, then my advice to you is to use HCS , by giving the non congested cell high layer value and tune the layerthr parameter to insure that the high oreder cell will not carry the call in dangerous signal level.