PDA

View Full Version : Question Saudi E*******

raednoor
2011-05-09, 04:22 AM
Hi mates....

could someone tell me about opportunities in Saudi?

raednoor
2011-05-09, 04:26 AM
maybe you can list the websites for these companies?

---------------------------------------------
raednoor

When there is a willing.......there is a way

---------------------------------------------

ramy911us
2011-05-09, 06:09 AM
Thanks Raed.

i work with e******* ksa FSO "Field Service Organization ",we are working mainly with STC on O&M Project for all 2G 3G and soon LTE.

raednoor
2011-05-09, 06:27 AM
Thanks Raed.

i work with e******* ksa FSO "Field Service Organization ",we are working mainly with STC on O&M Project for all 2G 3G and soon LTE.

that's good. any available opportunities in Saudi?

ramy911us
2011-05-09, 08:07 AM
i think working with a huge vendor like e******* would open up so much opportunities in your career,it doesn't really matters which one is better,especially if you are a Saudi Citizen.

raednoor
2011-05-09, 08:10 PM
i think working with a huge vendor like e******* would open up so much opportunities in your career,it doesn't really matters which one is better,especially if you are a Saudi Citizen.

thanks for your information.

i will submit my C.V at them...

ramy911us
2011-05-10, 01:41 AM
thanks for your information.

Please if you would comment on these questions:

For other Arab in middle east ( not Saudi Citizen), does "who is better" become a matter?

In scale of 100%, what percentage do you give the experience collected at Saudi E*******?
"Suppose (1-2) years experience".

Is my experience at Saudi E******* allows me to work at an operator or vendor?

Please, I really need the answers to these questions.....

thanks in advance.

ehh,regarding the Non Saudi Question,Certainly E******* A.B (Sweden Regional Branch in KSA )is the choice for you .....

regarding the experience with e******* ,it is a day by day incremental experience that would give you a good resume which would help you a lot with your practical life.

raednoor
2011-05-10, 01:45 AM
ehh,regarding the Non Saudi Question,Certainly E******* A.B (Sweden Regional Branch in KSA )is the choice for you .....

regarding the experience with e******* ,it is a day by day incremental experience that would give you a good resume which would help you a lot with your practical life.

thank you...ramy