PDA

View Full Version : Question Jobs in europe

ritgail
2011-05-09, 04:03 AM
Hi all, can you guide how to apply for jobs in telecom sector in European country-germany, switzerland,italy,netherland,england,france,swedan ...

will be very thankful...

gheeabby
2011-05-13, 04:59 PM
No attached file? :(

koshevoi
2011-05-13, 08:41 PM
Try here:
EUROPA - EURES - Jobseekers - Search for a job (http://ec.europa.eu/eures/main.jsp?lang=en&acro=job&catId=482&parentCategory=482) :)

adedia
2011-05-21, 08:13 AM
Hmmmm.......

Unless you're european it's extremely difficult to get there...
You can get a degree from reputable european college first.
Or you should have extra-ordinary skills to get the job...

Well in my opinion europe is a good place to enjoys, but not for long the tax rate there are very high...

adewijaya
2011-05-21, 08:50 AM
how big taxes on there?

ritgail
2011-05-21, 12:50 PM
Hmmmm.......

Unless you're european it's extremely difficult to get there...
You can get a degree from reputable european college first.
Or you should have extra-ordinary skills to get the job...

Well in my opinion europe is a good place to enjoys, but not for long the tax rate there are very high...

What skills required.....it can be done...:)

fon909
2011-05-21, 04:28 PM
Taxes are high, but you can claim your tax back once you decide to leave the country, so kind of saving huh...

adedia
2011-05-21, 05:13 PM
What skills required.....it can be done...:)

Point number 3 below might answer why it's difficult to get one. That's why your level of expertise are important.

Key Aspects of a Work Permit

1) A work permit is a non-transferable legal document that allows a non-citizen to work in the country for a specific company.

2) Technically, it is illegal to enter the country to look for work without a permit. To get a permit, you must have a valid job offer.

3) The company that hires you must be able to prove that it has made an earnest effort to fill the position with an EU citizen.

justdream
2011-05-21, 05:13 PM
what about visa, I think it's extremly hard for non-European to get Working visa for European countries? :mad:

adedia
2011-05-21, 05:15 PM
how big taxes on there?

This might answer yours

Tax rates of Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_rates_of_Europe)

adedia
2011-05-21, 05:18 PM
Taxes are high, but you can claim your tax back once you decide to leave the country, so kind of saving huh...

I think you're talking about visitor or student not a permanent residence that comes with the working visa. But again rule might vary....

DJ Download
2011-05-21, 05:21 PM

Taxes are as high as 42% to 50%.

I don't think we can claim back the tax when we are leaving the country. I have never heard about that actually. I don't know in which country that rule applicable, that could be interesting actually if you can give us the source of that information.

adedia
2011-05-21, 05:22 PM
what about visa, I think it's extremly hard for non-European to get Working visa for European countries? :mad:

Yes it's. But it's not all impossible. If you work as permanent E// employee for example, after acquiring some high level skill there might be a chance going to sweden in somekind global department.

GLOBALIZATION means they can enter our market (easily) but not the other way around.;) That's why i'm respecting the chinese.... Well Done.

ritgail
2011-05-22, 06:44 PM
I think you're talking about visitor or student not a permanent residence that comes with the working visa. But again rule might vary....

great details adebia master., looking forward for more details..

We should push the thank button and repo..:victory:

agenov
2011-05-22, 09:44 PM
Taxes are as high as 42% to 50%.

I don't think we can claim back the tax when we are leaving the country. I have never heard about that actually. I don't know in which country that rule applicable, that could be interesting actually if you can give us the source of that information.

THere is such option for US as far as i heard but not in Europe. Tax is variable and depending on the country (something between 20%-50%) as the biggest one i've ever heard is in Belgium about 65-75%...
BR
Alex

riyantoyadi
2011-05-23, 05:46 AM
surprised to know it, better way working around on Middle East because what? TAX FREE on there

Processor
2011-05-26, 04:04 AM
Trust me guys.....Africa is one of the sweetest places to work most especially Nigeria and Ghana.....lots of cash and space if you know what i mean :D

justdream
2011-05-26, 05:03 AM
Trust me guys.....Africa is one of the sweetest places to work most especially Nigeria and Ghana.....lots of cash and space if you know what i mean :D

Plus in Africa people treats you as a king :-)
I'm dreaming coming back

adewijaya
2011-05-26, 07:43 AM
how about asian people? still served like a king on there :lol

ritgail
2011-05-26, 01:14 PM
How about working in nigeria, i have heard that there is militant threat..stuff like that...is is safe..:confused: