PDA

View Full Version : one-way mute call occurred

kamy
2011-05-08, 10:36 PM
one-way mute call occurred when B user made a call to A user. A could not heard voice B party, but B could hear A. A was in the 3G,but B was in the 2G (huawei)

man29
2011-05-17, 01:55 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks ....

qv198
2011-07-11, 06:31 PM
The A sub (2G) belong which BSC (NSN or huawei...), and belong which MSC (NSN or huawei)?

The B sub (3G) belong which RNC (NSN or huawei...), and belong which MSC (NSN or huawei)?

The A and B sub belong same MSC or not?

the RNC when connect to the IP network ( though switch-core router or direct to router)

If the BSC is of NSN check following :
1. Check the CIC define b/w BSC and MSC.
2. Try to reset TCSM card of BSC and make test call ( occupy call in correct TCSM card that have just reset)

adewijaya
2011-07-11, 06:46 PM
how about connect low voice? sometime voice not hearing while communication but back to normal again, happend on network 3G and 2G Huawei

Ericsson_RND
2011-07-12, 05:32 AM
Some time this issue belong to the transmission, since the incomming and outgoing calls are transfered by different root, while it should be transfered on same root this need more investigation from core team.

Regards

adewijaya
2011-07-12, 07:20 AM
Some time this issue belong to the transmission, since the incomming and outgoing calls are transfered by different root, while it should be transfered on same root this need more investigation from core team.

Regards

as E******* RND, its must be having some experience and much laboratory tested, did you? ;) please share more deeply your experiences

Ericsson_RND
2011-07-13, 04:13 AM
as E******* RND, its must be having some experience and much laboratory tested, did you? ;) please share more deeply your experiences

Dear Adewijaya;

Actually we faced like this problem in our netweok, as RF i checked since the problem is not related to specific cells, we informed core team for more investigation, lastly it seems like what i mentioned dure to the outgoing and incomming calls are not on same backbone root.

Regards

adewijaya
2011-07-13, 07:16 AM
OK, waiting for your result. Anyway for Huawei to detection for one way call/mute call there os alarm on BSC level to count how many this problem getting trouble, but unfortunately not declare which Cell ID. Its good for make us aware to know this problem more earlier

RF engineer
2011-07-13, 01:52 PM
one-way mute call occurred when B user made a call to A user. A could not heard voice B party, but B could hear A. A was in the 3G,but B was in the 2G (huawei)

it seem there are.

1- Unbalance link.
2- TRAU not support the Codecs correctly .
3- HW problem.
4- Interference

and other problem which may need you to do drive test to see what is there.

BR

Irna
2011-07-13, 03:46 PM
it seem there are.

1- Unbalance link.
2- TRAU not support the Codecs correctly .
3- HW problem.
4- Interference

and other problem which may need you to do drive test to see what is there.

BR

for DT what i should to do get mute call? so hard to find.Except using tracing or stasionery testcall

RF engineer
2011-07-13, 09:04 PM
for DT what i should to do get mute call? so hard to find.Except using tracing or stasionery testcall

Disable hopping then make test per TRX one by one ( easy wahy coordinate with BSS to lock you TRX then go to next one so you can find which TRX you have problem )

BR

adewijaya
2011-07-13, 09:38 PM
you mean like functionality test? i think rather than take effort for DT per TimeSlot more better way is doing health check per Timeslot by software ;)