PDA

View Full Version : Utran Dimensioning tools

gprastomo
2008-10-14, 06:17 PM
Dear All,

here the link for Utran dimensioning tool for Nok&Sie
<table><tbody><tr><td valign="middle">
</td> <td valign="middle" width="285" align="center" height="39"> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=538DHJPU
<textarea style="width: 320px; height: 5px; display: none;" id="texturl"></textarea> </td> <td valign="middle"> <script type="text/javascript"> var fo = new FlashObject("gui/ar_r.swf", "", "30", "10", 7, "#ffffff"); fo.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); fo.write(); </script>
</td></tr></tbody></table>but not cracked yet, :)
tool description
The purpose of the tool is to help the UTRAN radio network planner get traffic dimensioning and
equipment calculations, including CHC/DRIC-Cards calculation and FSM calculation. The tool
provides the user friendly GUI for network description with hierarchical cell structure, for traffic
demands, for traffic mapping and for equipment description (about Node B), as well as the
possibility of other system parameter settings. There are also supported functionalities like
validation of input data, plausibility check, indicating configuration and calculation steps, saving
project and scenario as XML files into user specified folder, as well as the transformation of the
results into MS Excel sheets and so on.

br

miro
2008-10-14, 06:57 PM
can you give a description of the tools... courd you use RS

georgewahib1
2008-10-14, 07:07 PM
Waiting for the crack

xtwg1966
2008-10-14, 08:30 PM
thank you for share,Waiting for the crack

clive
2008-10-16, 03:30 AM
Dear All,

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>

</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=285 height=39>http://www.megaupload.com/?d=538DHJPU
<TEXTAREA id=texturl style="DISPLAY: none; WIDTH: 320px; HEIGHT: 5px"></TEXTAREA>
</TD><TD vAlign=center><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> var fo = new FlashObject("gui/ar_r.swf", "", "30", "10", 7, "#ffffff"); fo.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); fo.write(); </SCRIPT>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>but not cracked yet, :)
tool description
The purpose of the tool is to help the UTRAN radio network planner get traffic dimensioning and
equipment calculations, including CHC/DRIC-Cards calculation and FSM calculation. The tool
provides the user friendly GUI for network description with hierarchical cell structure, for traffic
demands, for traffic mapping and for equipment description (about Node B), as well as the
possibility of other system parameter settings. There are also supported functionalities like
validation of input data, plausibility check, indicating configuration and calculation steps, saving
project and scenario as XML files into user specified folder, as well as the transformation of the

br

Hi
1. Pl throw some light on protection method used for this tool.
2. Do u have a temp lic or time limited crack ?
3. Have u used this tool & have a working copy?

kucluks
2009-02-04, 04:44 AM
good job...
this tool very useful for nominal planning of RNP..

thanks alot

Jaouad55
2009-02-04, 04:59 AM
good job

thanks,

Jaouad

kucluks
2009-02-04, 05:59 AM
anybody can`t use this tool?
PM me, i will let you know... how to fix.

:)

tengkiyu om gprastomo

santhu_mail
2010-04-05, 04:24 AM
anybody can`t use this tool?
PM me, i will let you know... how to fix.

:)

tengkiyu om gprastomo

than u pls tell me how to use this tool

rodyan
2010-04-05, 09:04 AM
Hi
1. Pl throw some light on protection method used for this tool.
2. Do u have a temp lic or time limited ***** ?
3. Have u used this tool & have a working copy?

Here's the medicine:
Replace attached jar file with the installed one.
http://rapidshare.com/files/372077315/UTRAN_Dim_Tool.zip

blaster949
2010-04-05, 09:14 AM
Hi Rodyan

Can you give some pointers how you removed protection???

I thought the licnese is XML based and tied to the LOGIN account name and DOMAIN....

Do explain if you can.

rodyan
2010-04-05, 09:30 AM
Hi Rodyan

Can you give some pointers how you removed protection???

I thought the licnese is XML based and tied to the LOGIN account name and DOMAIN....

Do explain if you can.

Hi,
I dont know weather such threads are allowed here. Sending a PM for instructions.

paboya
2010-04-13, 11:15 AM
Dear All,

<table><tbody><tr><td valign="middle">
</td> <td valign="middle" width="285" align="center" height="39"> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=538DHJPU
<textarea style="width: 320px; height: 5px; display: none;" id="texturl"></textarea> </td> <td valign="middle"> <script type="text/javascript"> var fo = new FlashObject("gui/ar_r.swf", "", "30", "10", 7, "#ffffff"); fo.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); fo.write(); </script>
</td></tr></tbody></table>but not *****ed yet, :)
tool description

br

Mantap Pak... :)
Ijin cicipin toolsnya Pak...

Kayaknya sih oke punya nih

plaosan
2011-08-02, 06:34 PM
yang versi barunya ada ga pak?dishare dunk :D

kevin_h811
2011-12-04, 01:22 PM
Appreciate if anyone here can pls share this installer and med in 4Shared or Mediafire.

Regards//