PDA

View Full Version : Can't download anything

itking
2011-05-08, 03:28 AM
Hi,
I can not download any file from forum as it said "you dont have sufficient privileges etc etc" . Please guide, what do i have to do?

tremalnike
2011-05-08, 03:44 AM
Read forum rules , participate in discussions , help other , share experience, share interesting programs and documents and soon you'll can download :)

"Share to be shared" as friends here says :p

Welcome and greetings !

abhye_x
2011-05-08, 05:01 AM
Hi,
I can not download any file from forum as it said "you dont have sufficient privileges etc etc" . Please guide, what do i have to do?

Dear,

Its because you are a still junior member.. Start to share some usefull threads, Thanks to usefull post or threads(Press thanks) and Give reputation(Press Libra Icon on the left Corner):p:p

Please read the rules
http://www.finetopix.com/announcements/8251-forum-rules-must-read-everyone.html
http://www.finetopix.com/announcements/10392-credit-system-download-priviledges.html
http://www.finetopix.com/announcements/2753-reputation-system.html

Best Regard

patek1968
2011-05-08, 02:06 PM
You should share something useful to other members and they'll give you rep to allow you to dl files from here..just share and participate..

brofahroe
2011-05-10, 04:33 AM
same with me :handshake

huangwei
2011-05-10, 08:08 PM
I look forward to the moment I become a member

alb_elezi
2011-05-10, 10:45 PM
Hello to all new members, I had only one question: What if i need something urgently what should I do?

Let's hope i will become a member

Stealth
2011-05-10, 11:24 PM
Hi,

Share anything useful related to GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, LTE and else
Please DO NOT share anything which is already in the forum
Read the forum rules
Help others by sharing experience, and give solutions on problems when neccessary
Give thanks and reputation to anyone who deserves thanks and reputation
DO NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING IN EXCHANGE. IN THIS FORUM, EVERYTHING IS FREE

Happy Sharing!!! :lol

bruury
2011-05-12, 03:04 PM
Hello to all new members, I had only one question: What if i need something urgently what should I do?

nothing you can do, except follow the rules, nothing more...

be patient and keep sharing...

muza
2011-05-25, 07:23 AM
Thanks, many helpful for junior member

salmeterol
2011-05-25, 03:48 PM
rise your reputation up to 15...

jimjim
2011-05-25, 04:37 PM
Hi,

Hello there,

I totally agree with the forum rules, and what my colleagues have said. But sometimes you need something urgently and you do not have the priviliges, or enough credit to download.

My suggestion in such cases is to try to contact some of other members and ask for their help. To make things more clearer if junior memebers have permissions to download twice per month according to emergency then would help them.

Another solution is to ask the poster to send it to you?

Personally ever since I joined this forum, and my knowledge and experience are increasing everyday. I intend to help other colleagues in any way I can, so if you are in urgent need for anything just let me know and I will work on it.

Have a nice day:)

ramy911us
2011-06-06, 12:25 AM
Read forum rules , participate in discussions , help other , share experience, share interesting programs and documents and soon you'll can download

"Share to be shared" as friends here says

Welcome and greetings !

riverstreamer
2011-06-06, 12:50 AM
http://www.finetopix.com/announcements/18866-brief-summary-forum-rules.html

Announcements - Wire Free Alliance (http://www.finetopix.com/announcements/)

mfoad
2011-06-06, 02:09 AM
thanxxxxxxxxxx sir .........

kingnaz22
2011-06-08, 10:31 PM
Thank you for all your help

zlobster
2011-06-08, 11:45 PM
Share anything useful related to GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, LTE and else
Please DO NOT share anything which is already in the forum
Read the forum rules
Help others by sharing experience, and give solutions on problems when neccessary
Give thanks and reputation to anyone who deserves thanks and reputation
DO NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING IN EXCHANGE. IN THIS FORUM, EVERYTHING IS FREE

Happy Sharing!!! :lol

Although I completely understand the rules of the community, I still think they are bit too restrictive...

Question - I'm n00b, can't give much valuable opinions (if any), all I have is already in the forum, but I still need sth. quickly I don't have privileges for. Ain't this a bit of vicious circle? :eek:

As for point 6. - nothing is free. Proven concept... :D

So, if some of you still don't get me - let me help you -> click the 'Add reputation' button ('Thanks' are welcome too) on my posts. You can start with this very one.;P

hoangtuna
2011-06-30, 11:45 AM
Why I can't post reply in some topic? AIRCOM is an example.

mariscal
2011-06-30, 05:53 PM
many thanks, I look in my plw4 equipment library to share with all

bolt
2011-07-02, 01:49 AM
Let's hope I become a junior member soon then
I'm in Jamaica and hoping to become very involved in this forum so I'm willing to put in the work needed

jimjim
2011-07-02, 08:40 AM

Hello there,

I understand the word urgent, add this email address yakbeer@hotmail.com to your contact list and I'll try to help you as much as I can. This is a great forum, that helps engineers to help each other.

:)
Regards,

Faruli
2011-07-05, 05:08 PM
Hohohoho...
that's why I can't download anything from this forum.
Okay I will be more patient and hope I have something to share with others.

adeel
2011-07-10, 04:46 PM
i am a new member...i tried to upload some docs but i am unable to do so.can anyone guide me?pm me...thankyou very much