PDA

View Full Version : ms_tch_succ_seizure_assign_cmplt

agungpur
2011-05-07, 05:55 AM
Hi expert,

I'd like to get share info from all of you regarding this counter ms_tch_succ_seizure_assign_cmplt (001148). The counter become a part on Tch assign Succ Rate component on our KPI. My question is ..
".. what's the counter (ms tch succ seiz_assign cmplt) is standalone counter or depending by another counters (any other counters influences to this counter) ?":confused:

Thank you.

zeezzoo
2011-05-07, 11:27 AM
Hi expert,

I'd like to get share info from all of you regarding this counter ms_tch_succ_seizure_assign_cmplt (001148). The counter become a part on Tch assign Succ Rate component on our KPI. My question is ..
".. what's the counter (ms tch succ seiz_assign cmplt) is standalone counter or depending by another counters (any other counters influences to this counter) ?":confused:

Thank you.

dear i could not get your point . wat do you mean by a standalone counter ???

if you mean the way how & when the counters are calculated you can check the message flow document & the trigger events in counters doc .

agungpur
2011-05-08, 10:31 AM
Hi, thanks for u sharing. sorry if 'standalone counter' is not correct meaning. so far, i still looking for which another counters include to this counter (001148) in the documents.