PDA

View Full Version : Question BCCH_BSIC versus RxLev

justdream
2011-05-07, 03:00 AM
Dears,

Using below Log-Files
How could I get BCCH_BSIC verus RxLev

I've scan mode DT - I would like to see RxLev for each point titled or colred for each BCCH_BSIC "as I've same BCCH so it's important to show BCCH_BSIC"

0504_01.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/OSp1tek8/0504_01.html)

RF engineer
2011-05-07, 01:55 PM
Dears,

Using below Log-Files
How could I get BCCH_BSIC verus RxLev

I've scan mode DT - I would like to see RxLev for each point titled or colred for each BCCH_BSIC "as I've same BCCH so it's important to show BCCH_BSIC"

0504_01.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/OSp1tek8/0504_01.html)

You can do this by actix by taking scan BSIC for each frequency and then used in the same map ScanSiglevel_for ARFCN.

BR

justdream
2011-05-07, 04:56 PM
what about using queries?
I'm not good with Actix-Query

Could you actix-Query to merge BCCH with BSIC then filter for specific vlaues, so investigation will be much easier !!

RF engineer
2011-05-07, 06:21 PM
what about using queries?
I'm not good with Actix-Query

Could you actix-Query to merge BCCH with BSIC then filter for specific vlaues, so investigation will be much easier !!

For me don't using query and works perfect for each BCCH and BSIC .

may be other collgues help.

BR

Processor
2011-05-11, 05:49 PM
For me don't using query and works perfect for each BCCH and BSIC .

may be other collgues help.

BR

I'm not sure you get it.....He wants to see several indicators for a specific cell which can only be done using the BCCH-BSIC combination.

Sincerely i have never been able to do this with Actix...perhaps the pros in the house could help with a querry or method of achieving this.

many thanks!!!

RF engineer
2011-05-11, 11:06 PM
I'm not sure you get it.....He wants to see several indicators for a specific cell which can only be done using the BCCH-BSIC combination.

Sincerely i have never been able to do this with Actix...perhaps the pros in the house could help with a querry or method of achieving this.

many thanks!!!

Yes may other colleague sharing idea

BR