PDA

View Full Version : ACTIX_BUG

sedicla
2011-05-04, 07:18 AM
Anyone have any idea about this problem I think that has to do with SQL but I know I'm using win 7 Ultimate, only happens when I add another layer to the map then all plots disappear.
Thanks in advanced.

P.S.How can I add an image directly here.

ching2-o
2011-05-04, 10:22 AM
you created a log file without a GPS connected during testing/logging that is why actix cannot display it when you load it on maps because no data for longitude and latitude to display. hence you can still see parameters needed by table/graph etc.

sedicla
2011-05-04, 03:14 PM
That's not the case:
---First it plots lets say Rx Level whith log named "TEST_BUG"
---Whith the same log "TEST_BUG" when i add Tecnology Mode the plots disapear and shows that error.That's the situation.
And a new bug on the attached images.

Thank's.

drJaser
2011-05-04, 03:22 PM
please attach your test log..

BR,
drJ.

kamy
2011-05-04, 04:21 PM
please attach your test log..

BR,
drJ.

as i know so far, actix is working quite stable, most of the errors happend when the custommer dont get the correct logfile or missing license for that kind of logs. in every release, except some bugs fixed, some new formats which quoted supporting in new release are some quire few changes on the structure of those logfiles. if you read a release note, if your logfiles is not a new format, most of the time the errors come from yourself.

if you need help, logfiles are required. without logfiles, enjoy with yourself

BRs
kamy

sedicla
2011-05-04, 06:24 PM
Dear Masters i've tried all and what i now is that the same logs in win xp works nice.But thanks anyaway as KAMY said the machine is never wrong some thing is not well configured in my PC.

Thanks.

seedweb
2011-05-04, 08:00 PM
That's not the case:
---First it plots lets say Rx Level whith log named "TEST_BUG"
---Whith the same log "TEST_BUG" when i add Tecnology Mode the plots disapear and shows that error.That's the situation.
And a new bug on the attached images.

Thank's.
@sedicla
pay attention:
http://www.finetopix.com/actix/16777-actix-build-225-011-problem-bug.html

sedicla
2011-05-04, 10:24 PM
I'm sorry to you all i wasn't paying attention this was already posted.:(