PDA

View Full Version : Huawei MSOFTX3000 Configuration Examples

arjaypanganiban
2011-05-03, 03:07 PM
Hello,

Sharing with you Configuration Guide Examples for Interworking Huawei Softswitch to other network peripherals. Pls. PM for the password. If your having trouble downloading, just inform me. Thanks!

arjaypanganiban
2011-05-10, 03:31 PM
Hi Zeuscane,

My apologies on this matter.I already posted my default password in the Default Password Collection Forum

inexia
2011-06-28, 09:32 AM
HI Arjay

Do you have interworking configuration example for E******* MSC?
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Taufan

Hello,

Sharing with you Configuration Guide Examples for Interworking Huawei Softswitch to other network peripherals. Pls. PM for the password. If your having trouble downloading, just inform me. Thanks!

arjaypanganiban
2011-06-28, 10:07 AM
Hi inexia,

What specific example do you need? BSC? or MSS?

inexia
2011-06-28, 10:40 AM
I have experience in Huawei MSC, but currently I am handling E******* MSC. So I really need doc about e******* MSC configuration (configuration from MSC to BSC/RNC, configuration from MSC to other MSC, ISUP/BICC, etc). I would truly appreciate if you can share those documents :)

Thanks in advance

Hi inexia,

What specific example do you need? BSC? or MSS?

arjaypanganiban
2011-06-29, 10:44 AM
Hello,

What you need is already available in ALEX library of your node. Anyway, Here is a sample DT for Interworking with BSC. It is basically the same with Interworking with MSC the difference is that you do not need to define BSC anymore and B number table and Routing Case table should be defined for the peer MSC for its corresponding routing of MSRN pool. Please add reps, thanks!

inexia
2011-06-29, 12:10 PM
Hi Arjay

I am still doesn't have authority to download your file. Could you sent it to my email? (taufan@gmail.com)
Another newbie question, how to give reputation to your account? :p
Thanks

Regards,
Taufan

Hello,

What you need is already available in ALEX library of your node. Anyway, Here is a sample DT for Interworking with BSC. It is basically the same with Interworking with MSC the difference is that you do not need to define BSC anymore and B number table and Routing Case table should be defined for the peer MSC for its corresponding routing of MSRN pool. Please add reps, thanks!