PDA

View Full Version : Question Adjacent ARFCN's radiating

sarojmishra05
2011-05-01, 03:37 AM
Dear All
I had found something unususal in the network, to keep it simple let say the bcch has been set as 565 for a sector to b surprising i am finding that along with 565 the arfcn's 564 & 566 are also radiating with almost same signal strength near to the site. Moreover the BSIC of 564 & 566 are not being decoded even after a proper freq scan neither after locking these arfcn's the bsic remains untracable nor the mobile camps on to that frequency. My major concern is that these frequencies are not defined nearby atleast till 1 Kms. this is resulting in high interference if i reuse these (564 & 566 freq nearby to that site. So plz help me hw could 3 adjacent arfcn's be radiating from a single sector even when other sectors are locked. Plz help.. Its urgent

Note: Nokia flexi & ultra bts, 1800 band.

// BR Saroj

adewijaya
2011-05-01, 09:29 AM
1. make sure with other surrounding cell (same BCCH), site for good pathloss that faraway from target cell

2. dbase checking and alarm founding at this site

3. make sure your other operator correct define the frequency (in my experience some operator did'nt correct to set their frequency)

stream1973
2011-05-01, 11:15 AM
same case but I think this due to harmony frequencies and you can be sure that the concerned frequency will desisper when you lock your sector.
thanks

riyantoyadi
2011-05-01, 12:17 PM
i already posted some interference problem, visit my thread there you will find any answer about interference

sarojmishra05
2011-09-18, 11:29 AM
Ya its correct these adjacent freq vanishes when i lock its corresponding sectors. Database and alarms had been correctly checked still issue pending. no issue with other operater's planning checked them though. its still pertaining?

ny othr views!!!!!

punto
2011-09-19, 05:20 PM
mmmm, seems like filter is not so perfect ?
Can you make a small testings and change the frequency of that very same tranceiver and see if ther is adjacent spillage again, meanings, you set ARFCN = 668 as BCCH and check if you can measure adj. 667 and 669 ARFCNs ? P:)

MINTO
2011-09-20, 12:10 AM
hi Saroj,

u will be near to the site or may be in Indoor IBS....u will receive rx level of adjacent frequecny but it cant be of same level there will be approx 20 db difference..so it will not create any problem..also its near to the site only. after that they cannot be scanned by MS ( Level in -130,-140).

plz post snapshot is ur receving same level..i cant believe it..it will be a big suprise.