PDA

View Full Version : [3G] drop due to TRB reset

rimoucha
2011-04-28, 04:28 AM
Hi Experts,

Do you know how to investigate the root cause of drops due to TRB (traffic radio bearer) reset based on statistics? The vendor is Huawei.

Best regards,

the.rf.consultant
2011-04-28, 06:24 AM
Sorry i can't see the attached file because i'm new here.

Try to check your drivetest log file or the Huawei equivalent of UE traffic recording to see what layer actually are your drops are coming from and there you can check timing parameters that cause the TRB to reset.

agenov
2011-04-28, 06:37 AM
Hi Experts,

Do you know how to investigate the root cause of drops due to TRB (traffic radio bearer) reset based on statistics? The vendor is Huawei.

Best regards,

Usually but not always this is related to the problem in radio part - coverage, interferences etc. Try to get into more details like find some contributor, trace him, check the levels/quality in the serving area of question and etc.Could be and transmission issue over Iub...

Junio
2011-07-30, 08:21 PM
Usually but not always this is related to the problem in radio part - coverage, interferences etc. Try to get into more details like find some contributor, trace him, check the levels/quality in the serving area of question and etc.Could be and transmission issue over Iub...

Hi my freind can you give me one definition about TRB reset and her rule for handover .

Thank