PDA

View Full Version : ISHO to no declared 2G cell (NSN RU20)

taki
2011-04-27, 07:29 PM
Dear Gents,

I have one question, in I-Rat or ISHO from 3G to 2G i observed that we have HO from 3G to 2G cells which are not declared as neighbors in the data base. please advise and how it comes ?????

BR

rsv12
2011-04-28, 02:57 AM
Hi, may be before isho ue was at soft ho? Than RNC marges neighbouring lists from nodeb in soft ho to one list. check this.

bokobi
2011-04-28, 04:25 AM
Hi ,
For Huawei i confirm the response of 'rsv12'.
During an SHO, the active set contain both neighbours of 3G cells of the handover

I advise you to review the 2G neigbouring

taki
2011-04-29, 03:54 AM
Hi gents

Thanks for your replay, you are right I found the same response in NSN doc. However, there is another question. if we have ISHO for no declared cell in database and we have poor HO success rate to no declared 2G cell so how to optimize it with 3G parameters???

zeezzoo
2011-04-29, 04:54 AM
Hi gents

Thanks for your replay, you are right I found the same response in NSN doc. However, there is another question. if we have ISHO for no declared cell in database and we have poor HO success rate to no declared 2G cell so how to optimize it with 3G parameters???

I think you should first check the reason why you have this IRAT HO . is it because congestion on your 3G side or is it because a poor coverage . You should make the # of IRAT HO lower . then you should check if that 2G neighbor is actually the best neighbor on the ground , if no then you have to modify HO parameters .