PDA

View Full Version : ML TN problem

medjerab
2011-04-19, 10:27 PM
Hello,

I'm taking the liberty of contacting you as members of finetopix forum to ask you for your advise on a problem we are having with Mini Link TN.

We have some Radios which are changing their frequencies alone without any intervention.

Did anyone have an idea

your reply and your contribution are welcome
don't hesitate to send me your suggestion by email also : m.medjerab@gmail.com

phpguruking
2011-04-19, 11:33 PM
hey medjerab, your query is not clear, any way, do these frequencies you input in the RAU change as you apply/save the changes? and if so, do u get an error message when these frequencies change with out any intervention? if so, what does the error message say or prompt you to do? one scenario i know is when you enter a frequency that is out of range of the Radio you have on a particular site, and the error message normally shown is invalid TX frequency! if this is the error you are getting, i suggest you get a radio with a frequency range that can accommodate the TX freq you are inputting. if this not the actual senario you are experiencing, please avail all the feedback you get from the MN Craft as you input the frequency is possible a screen shot before saving and after saving.

medjerab
2011-04-19, 11:44 PM
the links in 1+1 HSB works correctly before and there is no probleme,
the frequencies change by them selves.

We ruled out several factors as the licence, the software version...etc.

It seems that there is nothing that should cause this, we also opened three CSR with E///

byja
2011-04-23, 04:08 PM
Do you experience ANY other problem, other than changing frequencies? Is it a single case, or it happened on multiple terminals? Have you checked IDU - ODU connection?

dane_2k2
2011-04-30, 11:48 PM
We encounter this problem also:

Try this:
1. Check the software baseline
2. If 1+1, be sure that both configuration of main and standby are the same.
3. If not, Try to clear reservation and recommission it again.

Hope it will help.

Hello,

I'm taking the liberty of contacting you as members of finetopix forum to ask you for your advise on a problem we are having with Mini Link TN.

We have some Radios which are changing their frequencies alone without any intervention.

Did anyone have an idea

your reply and your contribution are welcome
don't hesitate to send me your suggestion by email also : m.medjerab@gmail.com

phpguruking
2011-05-03, 04:56 PM
the links in 1+1 HSB works correctly before and there is no probleme,
the frequencies change by them selves.

We ruled out several factors as the licence, the software version...etc.

It seems that there is nothing that should cause this, we also opened three CSR with E///

I experienced the same problem but i got round the problem by increasing the capacity from 2 E1s to 15 E1s, and the problem ceased. can you try this and tell me if it cleared the problem. you can also tell me any other solution you applied to get rid of the problem.

ramy911us
2011-05-09, 06:15 AM
Also try to upgrade to the latest baseline R4.3.3 and select 128 QAM for modulation.also RAU upgrade is so recommended

medjerab
2011-05-09, 03:53 PM
:
I experienced the same problem but i got round the problem by increasing the capacity from 2 E1s to 15 E1s, and the problem ceased. can you try this and tell me if it cleared the problem. you can also tell me any other solution you applied to get rid of the problem.

dear
we are using MMU 2C 1+1 HSB with 32E1 (16QAM)...:L

dane_2k2
2011-05-10, 12:11 PM
:

dear
we are using MMU 2C 1+1 HSB with 32E1 (16QAM)...:L

Until now still didn't solve the problem?

medjerab
2011-05-10, 04:06 PM
Until now still didn't solve the problem?

yes !!
Unfortunately the problem still not solved!! :confused::confused::confused:
Any proposal???

Thx.

dane_2k2
2011-05-10, 05:07 PM
did you do what i suggested ?

medjerab
2011-05-10, 07:47 PM
did you do what i suggested ?

hello dane
yes i did !!

it's only happened in some nods. (configured in 1+1 HSB or SD )
Last time i did a commissioning in a new link and it's arrived, the nod worked correctly and all config was done in right way, and after finishing the commissioning it's change by himself the frequency!!!

Regards

Charlie123
2011-05-10, 09:21 PM
Hi,
just to be sure, you try to configure certain frequency, and answer from equipment is different, or equipment randomly changing frequency by itself during operation? If first is a case, it could be problem of incompatibility of SW baseline / SW in RAU with ML Craft used for configuration. Maybe try different version ML Craft for configuration. Few years ago I have noticed such a problem.

medjerab
2011-05-10, 09:37 PM
Hi,
just to be sure, you try to configure certain frequency, and answer from equipment is different, or equipment randomly changing frequency by itself during operation? If first is a case, it could be problem of incompatibility of SW baseline / SW in RAU with ML Craft used for configuration. Maybe try different version ML Craft for configuration. Few years ago I have noticed such a problem.

hello charlie

the equipment randomly changing frequency by itself, and this change happens randomly after the config sometimes after commissioning and sometimes after one or tow month...

regards;

dane_2k2
2011-05-10, 10:06 PM
hello dane
yes i did !!

Last time i did a commissioning in a new link and it's arrived, the nod worked correctly and all config was done in right way, and after finishing the commissioning it's change by himself the frequency!!!

Regards

Please give me time to investigate.

Captor
2011-05-11, 02:18 AM
Hello
We have faced such a problem from couple of weeks while we where making the alignment and we finally found that the RAU was faulty. So have u tried another RAU

dane_2k2
2011-05-11, 07:20 PM
if there is no hardware problem. can u sent me the save report so i can analyze? here is my add dane_2k2@yahoo.com

dane_2k2
2011-05-11, 07:27 PM
Have any one encounters a problem in TN that below RSL below 42 the site is down but higher that that it will restore?

Charlie123
2011-05-12, 06:20 PM
Hi,
to dane_2k2, As I understand, when RSL is -42dBm (and lower e.g. -45dBm), link is down (or high BER registered) and if RSL is -40dBm (and higher e.g. -38dBm) link is OK. If you have such kind of situation it's most probably very high Threshold degradation caused by interference. Pls describe situation - freq. band, config., modulation used on the link.

dane_2k2
2011-05-13, 12:28 AM
hello dane
yes i did !!

Regards

if that is 1+1 you mean two freq of rau both changing?

dane_2k2
2011-06-23, 01:44 PM
yes !!
Unfortunately the problem still not solved!! :confused::confused::confused:
Any proposal???

Thx.

dude,

i think you better consult e******* personnel regarding your problem.:)

shabeeh
2011-06-23, 04:41 PM
please snd me also at kazmi.shabeeh@gmail.com
and also the snapshot the configure page.

BR/SHABEEH