PDA

View Full Version : GSM/EDGE-BSC Support Engineers

medjerab
2011-04-19, 10:19 PM
Looking for GSM/EDGE-BSC Support Engineers for a contract position in Algeria. Candidates which don't require visa for Algeria are welcome to apply
Job description:

• First level technical support for customer queries.

• SW maintenance activities: installation & test of technical/change notes /change deliveries.

• SW upgrades and technical audits on site.

• On-site support at customer’s premises participating network operation service, when applicable.

• Plan and run a subproject (like SW upgrade, SW change planning, Tailored technical support)

• Installation and/or commissioning and/or integration activities on FlexiBSC/FlexiBTS.

• Network expansion activities.

• Technical/customer acceptance testing.

• Implement parametering in the network elements’ subsystems (understands KPI and the impact on the performance of the system).

• Participate multivendor and 3rd party activities (installation, integration, interface troubleshooting)

Main skills :

high level knowledge and experience on FlexiBSC Commissioning/integration/acceptance/troubleshooting

Language: English, Arabic preferable

Competence level : 8

Start date : asap, candidates which don’t require Visa for Algeria.

Duration : 6 months

send your resume : tina@insoft-ltd.com

aibout_789
2011-04-20, 12:13 AM
Hi
As a person whom for the past more than two year has gained a lot of practical experience as a RF planner, Mobile Network Optimizer, Im seeking an employment with a dynamic company that I can be a valuable asset to. A company that
would allow me to make significant contributions to its growth and in the process help me grow and broaden my understandings and experience in mobile network.
BEST REGARD