PDA

View Full Version : CDMA EVDO 3G Documents and tools

NPERF
2011-04-19, 02:41 PM
Sharing tools and Presentations and statergy of Telecom Operators on Growing Telecom Market

As a Part my initial Loging as a bigineer i am loading a GPS detecting tool in Map info.

It might be old. But good for bigners in this forum and as drive tester.

PM me for any further assistance

NPERF
2011-04-19, 03:22 PM
Another doc e for bigners. This is a GSM fundamentals. May be lot of fundamentals gsm docs can be found. but please go through these files. its puerly for a bigneer

NPERF
2011-04-19, 03:24 PM
Sorry i missed the attachment

NPERF
2011-04-19, 03:25 PM
Not able to upload. PLease press thanks button..

NPERF
2011-04-19, 03:47 PM
WCDMA RAN KPI Docs for every one. For peoples who is looking for perfomance of a 3 G network.

Good one. I wanted to download some LTE training docs Please add reputation to me .

Thanks..

NPERF
2011-05-01, 12:47 PM
A very usefull tool Drive tester. this tool continiously download the file from a server as per your input. it provides apllication througput report after completion of the download. Very very useful toll.

Please press thanks button

Ummi
2011-05-01, 12:52 PM
external link for junior like me very appreciated

adewijaya
2011-05-01, 01:10 PM
i'm very confused if anyone load some material didn't have any brief description or content with their document :L

NPERF
2011-05-01, 02:04 PM
Excellent tool to measure the throughput.

i dont know whether this tool is there in this forum. i am sorry if this tool is there on this forum.

Please forgive me if it is there.

This provides graph and written measurment. No licence required. Very useful for a expert of data

Ummi
2011-05-01, 02:11 PM
i already uses, it's good stuff !

NPERF
2011-05-01, 02:39 PM
Good One

Communications, Inc.

Provider of CDMA2000 Radio Access Network Equipment

Corporation founded:

• January 2002
• Headquarters in Richardson, Texas USA
• Privately owned
CDMA Infrastructure Licensee
Awards:
• Femto Forum Awards 2009 nominations
• 22nd Fastest Growing Company in ‘Dallas 100’

• Tech Titans Emerging Technologies Award
• CDG 3G Technology Innovation Award, 2009

NPERF
2011-05-01, 02:43 PM
Good solution for indulding. I have implimented this in my system. It relife the congetion in the exisiting EVDO network .

Please add thanks button:D

NPERF
2011-05-01, 04:37 PM
Hey friends

There are two vendor company gives you solutions to improve the coverage and Capcity of CDMA and EVDO network. attaching some solution based on new Femto PICO and macro cells.

Good for some is looking for procuring femto and pico cells.

Please do increase my rputation.
thanks

NPERF
2011-05-01, 04:42 PM
Good stuff for team looking for Solution in CDMA and EVDO.

These are all product discription of each model. Do go through if looks valuable.

NPERF
2011-05-01, 05:07 PM
People are still cofused what is the real EVDO througput,

See the throughput of some market good have a feel of real time KPI . Can compare with 3G KPI if some one really intrested. I have lot of 3G reports . Can give it to some who really wanted.

If there is a demand for uch daily KPIs of various technologies please let me know so that i can share in this forum.

Presently i dont see such messages in this forum so i ma not sharing those KPIs.

NPERF
2011-05-01, 05:14 PM
Here is the Evdo parameter setting in Huawei system

If find sutable please PM so thant i can give you other vendor parameter settings and Guidle line for setting the parameters,

I have tool to do the drive test in EVDO which is free of licence. But it very big in size i can transffer in team vieer. please PM if required in the forum . Dont email me

santhu_mail
2011-05-01, 05:19 PM
please forward me the other vendor settings

adewijaya
2011-05-01, 08:13 PM
huge alot of things document of CDMA system, which one that exploring about technology? not just describes of product like sales did

jamesbond
2011-05-01, 11:52 PM
Here is the Evdo parameter setting in Huawei system

If find sutable please PM so thant i can give you other vendor parameter settings and Guidle line for setting the parameters,

I have tool to do the drive test in EVDO which is free of licence. But it very big in size i can transffer in team vieer. please PM if required in the forum . Dont email me

Kindly share it...we are anxiously waiting for the link to download this.
Thanks

jamesbond
2011-05-02, 12:06 AM
People are still cofused what is the real EVDO througput,

See the throughput of some market good have a feel of real time KPI . Can compare with 3G KPI if some one really intrested. I have lot of 3G reports . Can give it to some who really wanted.

If there is a demand for uch daily KPIs of various technologies please let me know so that i can share in this forum.

Presently i dont see such messages in this forum so i ma not sharing those KPIs.

Kindly share KPIs regarding average experience data rate each user per sector carrier in EVDO A network. And also for Rev. B(Huawei and ZTE vendors). How many active users at max per sect carrier, what must be the maximum difference between DRC request and the throughput etc..
Reports should include formulae being used.