PDA

View Full Version : A PM role for 2G project in Nepal?

Gharib
2011-04-18, 08:30 PM
Hi Guys,
I have an offer to work as PM in a 2G project based in Nepal. Does anybody has any information about Nepal, It's safety, life cost and etc? Please let me know if you have any comments!!:confused::confused::confused:

aibout_789
2011-04-20, 12:15 AM
Hi
As a person whom for the past more than two year has gained a lot of practical experience as a RF planner, Mobile Network Optimizer, Im seeking an employment with a dynamic company that I can be a valuable asset to. A company that
would allow me to make significant contributions to its growth and in the process help me grow and broaden my understandings and experience in mobile network.
BEST REGARD

shankarprasai
2011-04-23, 11:34 AM
I am nepali and work in telecommmunication company as Cdma Rf engineer.nepal is safe and inexpensive place .Around $200 is sufficient for one month .which telecommunication company offer u as pm? i shall give u suggestion.

dane_2k2
2011-04-25, 10:08 PM
Hi Guys,
I have an offer to work as PM in a 2G project based in Nepal. Does anybody has any information about Nepal, It's safety, life cost and etc? Please let me know if you have any comments!!:confused::confused::confused:

How many months is the contract? Lets consider the terrain difficulty in that country. How much are you going to offer?