PDA

View Full Version : Download Soft for practice Config Huawei BSC6900

loihut
2011-04-17, 10:36 PM
Below as information about PC OMU, Software from Huawei. if you like it, i'll share :confused:

Introduction to the PC OMU

The PC OMU is auxiliary software developed on the basis of the OMU software of Windows version. The PC OMU enables Huawei engineers to operate the OMU software on their PCs.
Different from the installation-free PC OMU software of the BSC6000, the PC OMU of the BSC6900 is not independent software but a software package of the BSC6900. The software package can be installed on the PCs of Huawei engineers through the install_bam -p command. With the PC OMU installed, Huawei engineers can perform many operations through their PCs, such as verify the data configuration through the license file in offline mode, verify a script, and demonstrate how to use the PC OMU.
The PC OMU supports the following functions: Data configuration through MML commands and panel display on the LMT (optional).
The PC OMU does not support the following functions: Alarm, performance counters, and maintenance.

redendo
2011-04-18, 01:48 AM
Yes bro, this share is welcome:D

Below as information about PC OMU, Software from Huawei. if you like it, i'll share :confused:

The PC OMU is auxiliary software developed on the basis of the OMU software of Windows version. The PC OMU enables Huawei engineers to operate the OMU software on their PCs.
Different from the installation-free PC OMU software of the BSC6000, the PC OMU of the BSC6900 is not independent software but a software package of the BSC6900. The software package can be installed on the PCs of Huawei engineers through the install_bam -p command. With the PC OMU installed, Huawei engineers can perform many operations through their PCs, such as verify the data configuration through the license file in offline mode, verify a script, and demonstrate how to use the PC OMU.
The PC OMU supports the following functions: Data configuration through MML commands and panel display on the LMT (optional).
The PC OMU does not support the following functions: Alarm, performance counters, and maintenance.

jdaouk
2011-04-18, 01:57 AM
Excellent idea, kindly share.

loihut
2011-04-18, 02:35 AM

Dear all,

Link download Soft and guide use: Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?i77z333d7469s)

Maybe you shall wait for me upload files tomorrow.

Best regards,

jdaouk
2011-04-18, 04:09 AM
Dear loihut,

Many thanks for sharing the software, I am downloading it and I will try it soon.

Best regards,

loihut
2011-04-19, 12:55 AM
I already finished upload to Mediafire, you can download it now

http://www.mediafire.com/?i77z333d7469s

lamhd_bk
2011-04-19, 10:58 AM

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?i77z333d7469s)

Dear my Friend!
Do you have soft for config Nokia Siemen BSC
:D
RG
DT4-K48
:))

loihut
2011-04-20, 03:12 PM
Dear my Friend!
RG
DT4-K48

Sorry, I don't have this soft.

loihut
2011-04-20, 03:18 PM
Dear my Friend!
RG
DT4-K48

Sorry, I don't have this soft.

tikozo
2012-01-18, 05:15 AM
Anyone have R12 BSC6900 GSM or 3G soft for practice?

arthenian11
2012-01-18, 01:21 PM

http://www.mediafire.com/?i77z333d7469s

password protected sir..... please share the password.........

beniy
2012-01-19, 03:53 PM

oWWWWWW Man it needs pass......
Who has the pass??
PLEASE I added rep and thank but author is banned.

tikozo
2012-01-19, 09:44 PM
oWWWWWW Man it needs pass......
Who has the pass??
PLEASE I added rep and thank but author is banned.

the pass : HTEJSC

zeezzoo
2012-01-21, 09:04 AM
i know that huawei installs some programs on their engineer's PC for security issue & some other things .
so here you mean i should only use a huawie engineer pc to get this program running ??
Please i need somebody's confirmation .

x-fine
2012-01-21, 10:48 AM
tks...................................
:)

arthenian11
2012-01-22, 04:20 PM
the pass : HTEJSC

Thank you very much sir.....

tikozo
2012-01-26, 08:27 AM
i know that huawei installs some programs on their engineer's PC for security issue & some other things .
so here you mean i should only use a huawie engineer pc to get this program running ??
Please i need somebody's confirmation .

I installed this program on my computer and is worked fine...but is not a R12 version =/
One problem...sometime you loose the connection with de "BAM"

tikozo
2012-01-29, 06:25 AM
Anyone have access to Huawei Support site to try download the R12 Software?

Software > Version Software > Wireless Product Line > Single RAN > MBSC > BSC6900

the software package name is ended with windows VER

Very Thanks!