PDA

View Full Version : CNA (E*******) data in BO

khurramsh3
2011-04-17, 09:15 PM
HI all,

I need to know how to import CNA data in BO.
i have a lil bit idea about it that it can be executed by making our own Universe in BO.
can anyone guide me how to Dimension that universe or some other easy way to access CNA data in BO.

BR//Khurram

auto_art
2011-04-17, 10:20 PM
HI all,

i have a lil bit idea about it that it can be executed by making our own Universe in BO.
can anyone guide me how to Dimension that universe or some other easy way to access CNA data in BO.

BR//Khurram

hi
there is data base fr the same..caled cna_db..there are table hn that frm where u can extract cel parametrs...if u dnt know bo u can use fre hand sql to extract requird info.

saphy
2011-04-18, 12:02 AM
Hi,

Could you pleae tell mew which application do you use to access database?

I often use Desktop Intelligent. I hope you use same application and we can discuss ;)

khurramsh3
2011-04-18, 01:50 AM
Thanx Auto_Art.

could u plz eloborate how to fatch data from cna_bd to BO or refer me some web link from where i learn whole process (how cna_db connect with BO,is that required any special universe).

@saphy
Dear i m using Business Objects.

BR//khurram

auto_art
2011-04-18, 04:02 AM
I wil send u the desird template of bo on wdnsday...m on kpi trainin fr two days.

khurramsh3
2011-04-18, 01:11 PM
Thanx Dear
Good wishes for your training.i'll wait.

BR//khurram

auto_art
2011-04-20, 06:54 PM
HI all,

BR//Khurram

hi as promised..

PFA attached BO template for the same....
people dnt hesitate to add reps...

auto_art
2011-04-20, 07:41 PM
use this bro...

done...i wil sshare it some other time

khuram.khushi
2011-04-20, 07:53 PM
bro this error prompt whenever i open this.

file is corrupted and cannot be opened.(FRM0003):(

auto_art
2011-04-20, 07:55 PM
frend this is from BO 10, destktop inteligence...
u need to use that update dversion...

khurramsh3
2011-04-20, 07:58 PM
same problem as highlighted above by khushi.

i m using BO 6.4 how can i manage to open this.

BR//khurram

auto_art
2011-04-20, 08:40 PM
do following

do this way
open desktop intelligence or BO goto>file>new>generate standard report>select free hand sql in others option then finish.

paste follwoing query....withoute quote
"
SELECT *
from
cnadb.dbo.cna_cells_view

WHERE
cnadb.dbo.cna_cells_view.bsc = @variable('BSCNAME')

"

click on run..u r done..

Darko
2011-04-20, 09:41 PM
Hi autoart,

Thank you for your contribution. It works in BO XI 12.

I advise you to flush all data before sharing BO report. It is not good idea to share a BO report with all the data in it, especially if it is a network CNA dump. Using MNC/MCC everyone can see for which network this data has been collected. I recommend you to remove this version an upload only clean template.

auto_art
2011-04-20, 10:08 PM
Hi autoart,

Thank you for your contribution. It works in BO XI 12.

I advise you to flush all data before sharing BO report. It is not good idea to share a BO report with all the data in it, especially if it is a network CNA dump. Using MNC/MCC everyone can see for which network this data has been collected. I recommend you to remove this version an upload only clean template.

thanks darkoo..i realy frgt...i wud appreciate if add rep..if u like my effort..
i just wnted to help..
pl share with other..i wil share after flushing data..

khurramsh3
2011-04-20, 11:37 PM
thanks darkoo..i realy frgt...i wud appreciate if add rep..if u like my effort..
i just wnted to help..

Thanx Dheepk.
i am trying with free hand SQL,i wll again disturb u if i got problem.
:p

BR//khuram

auto_art
2011-04-21, 12:01 AM
Thanx Dheepk.
i am trying with free hand SQL,i wll again disturb u if i got problem.
:p

BR//khuram

anytime..always welcome..

Darko
2011-04-21, 01:18 AM
i just wnted to help..

I can't give you more reputation but you have 5 Thanks from me :)
I just wanted to remind you that we all have to keep our network data private. Sharing this BO template(or basically SQL commad :p ) is a great thing and please... keep up sharing good stuff :victory:

I know that many come here just to download other peoples uploads, but I really appreciate when someone like you share such a valuable stuff here.
You already shared so many good things on this forum, so if you need something else you don't have my PM Inbox is always open for you.

Darko

driss240
2011-04-21, 11:20 AM
hi friends,

For your discuss about BO, I met a problem with BO version 6.5 when I installed in my PC supporting the OS WINDOWS 7,
can you please give me any help or idea ,anyway

Thanks in advance

auto_art
2011-04-21, 12:17 PM
hi friends,

For your discuss about BO, I met a problem with BO version 6.5 when I installed in my PC supporting the OS WINDOWS 7,
can you please give me any help or idea ,anyway

Thanks in advance
what prob u faced..? can u share that..

driss240
2011-04-27, 02:24 AM
what prob u faced..? can u share that..

I think this version 6.5 of BO isn't compatible with windows 7, if someone has a recent version , pls share with me

auto_art
2011-04-27, 12:34 PM
I think this version 6.5 of BO isn't compatible with windows 7, if someone has a recent version , pls share with me
i phnk u ned to have updated server also use bo 10..also query which i provide works on 6.5 also...there is no harm in using 6.5 too..

driss240
2011-04-27, 01:18 PM
do you have BO 10?

auto_art
2011-04-27, 03:43 PM
do you have BO 10?

yes i do..but i cnt share..its huge in size..n i cnt wait for days to upload it...as our internet speed is very slow..

driss240
2011-04-27, 06:33 PM
yes i do..but i cnt share..its huge in size..n i cnt wait for days to upload it...as our internet speed is very slow..

I did some searchs from Internet But I not found any thing related to BO 10.

auto_art
2011-04-27, 07:28 PM
I did some searchs from Internet But I not found any thing related to BO 10.

yeah cuz its of no use if used privately..

driss240
2011-04-28, 01:06 AM
yeah cuz its of no use if used privately..

what do i for resolve this big problem ?

electron
2011-04-28, 01:19 AM
hi friends,

Can anybody please give some snap shot of step by step of this activities or share a prepared BO report. It will help so much.

Thanks

auto_art
2011-04-28, 12:42 PM
hi friends,

Can anybody please give some snap shot of step by step of this activities or share a prepared BO report. It will help so much.

Thanks

Dear electron
i already posted the method in previous post in this thread how to create template using free hand sql...wat prob u r facing in the same.?

electron
2011-04-28, 01:13 PM
Dear electron
i already posted the method in previous post in this thread how to create template using free hand sql...wat prob u r facing in the same.?

it is asking come connection creation, user,pass,...

actually i did not understand your method correctly i need to see on sample report

thanks