PDA

View Full Version : Question CSSR 3G CS problem

fahmi
2011-04-09, 01:36 AM
Hi evryone,
while analyzing CSSR 3G CS, I noticed that some cells that prsent CSSR problem have Low RAB establishment success rate while the RRC establishment success doesn't show any problem.
The causes of RAB fail were UU no reply and physical channel fail .
what is strange here is that the problem doesn't appear with the other co-sector cells.
So how to explain this :confused:

fahmi
2011-04-12, 06:17 PM
to explain the problem better, I noticed that all sectors that show the problem described above have 3 carriers deployed and when analysing the TP distribution for the 3 carriers I found that either the second or the first carrier is impacted ( the majority of call in the impacted carrier show high TP ) :confused:.
so any idea ??!

riyantoyadi
2011-04-12, 07:34 PM
TP it's mean Time Propagation?

if Yes, your sistem have overshooting. Did you have anlyze with SHO Overhead. Some reason due to congestion, any data for Power Congestion? the others is some problem good in RRC then very low on RAB Succ because of missing parameter dBase (could be LAC, CI locked from Core, mismatch CI)

chaosnoise
2011-04-13, 12:09 AM
I think TP means Transmitted Power, right?

bindi
2011-04-13, 02:17 PM
Start with alarms on site, check propagation distance for each serving cell and obviously a drive test analysis would help here.

fahmi
2011-04-13, 05:35 PM
TP it's mean Time Propagation?

if Yes, your sistem have overshooting. Did you have anlyze with SHO Overhead. Some reason due to congestion, any data for Power Congestion? the others is some problem good in RRC then very low on RAB Succ because of missing parameter dBase (could be LAC, CI locked from Core, mismatch CI)

Thank you sir,
Yes TP is Time propagation,
would you plz explain to me What an overshooting and how to correlate this with SHO analysis?
there is no indication for congestion problem, just radio problem .
thankss